First Guest Announcement - SAM TRAMMELL

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to announce that our first guest for Bitten will be Sam Trammell who plays bar owner Sam Merlotte! :thumbup:

Can't say much more than that about him as don't wanna ruin anything for people who have not seen the first series! :P

Suffice it to say that we are very pleased that Sam will be joining us and maybe he can bring his dog, Dean, along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Mark :D

sam-t.jpg

TrueBlood_SamTrammell.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP!!!! SAM!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAPS ARE ENTIRELY NECCESSARY TO ILLUSTRATE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING.

Ok seriously, this is too amazing. I love everyone in True Blood to be honest so any announcement would be great but Sam is one of my top boys in the show.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Absolutely great guest. I guess I am going to have to get a ticket for this event now. My poor credit card.... :thumbup:

Yeah I guess you will. Never mind, your credit card will forgive you eventually lol.

Hope so, if not it will just have to live with it. Just booked a ticket for me and a friend as I figured I might as well get them now because I have to go. :D

Edited by jcAngel

HOLY CRAP!!!! SAM!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAPS ARE ENTIRELY NECCESSARY TO ILLUSTRATE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING.

Ok seriously, this is too amazing. I love everyone in True Blood to be honest so any announcement would be great but Sam is one of my top boys in the show.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Yeah i felt the need to capitalise as well.

Great guest announcement. I'm yet to watch the show when it comes over here in a few weeks time but have heard he's a really good actor and plays a fantastic main character. Well done Massive Events on a great first guest. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

Hes awesome!!

in my opinion if you absolutely HAVE to compare it....

SAM is the JAKE of twilight

BILL is the EDWARD

and sookie is the girl inbetween.

Kinda. i mean its totally different to twilight but thats the best way i can describe Sam, and how great his character is, for people that dont know true blood.

awesome guest!

=x=

I can't cope with how happy this has made me :rolleyes:

Yes, now you need ERIC, Tara, Sookie, Bill, Pam, Lafayette, Arlene, Maryanne, Jason ... you know what? Get whoever you want! :unsure:

YES! All of them.

Particularly Eric, Tara, Lafayette and Maryann. AND JESSICA! :D

No, no, ALLLLLLL OF THEM! Seriously, this show has such great characters that I would LOVE to meet all of them. There's not many shows like that! :unsure:

Good guest and good start. Anna Paquin is top of my list but Stephen, Ryan, Rutina, Nelsan, Alexander, Carrie, Lizzy Caplan and of-course Deborah (got to have Jessica love) would all be welcome so pretty much anyone.

Edited by selby