new event for Showmasters

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just would like to remember that 52 is the highest number of events you can run in one year :( (of course if you limit yourselves to week-ends)

Not true; the two new Twilight events are both running on the same weekend. So technically the max is 104 :D

Edited by vampireslayer3

• Moderators

Can I ask, whats the difference between SM and ME?

Sorry if thats a really dumb question that I could probably find the answer to somewhere else on the forum.

Showmasters are the ones that do Collectormania, LFCC etc - the "signing events" - and Massive Events was launched as a sister company to do the conventions like Eternal Twilight etc.

I got excited but now know it's not Manchester, but I'm still interested about the event. ;)

Hoping it'll be "Showmasters Salford"? :o

Haha, maybe. Collectormania Sale, Collectormania Stretford or Collectormania Altrincham would also be just as good. B) Honestly though, I think i'm on the way to persuading my parents to go further for conventions. At least I hope I am, today we were talking about other people going to London from Manchester for football matches or days out and we never go many places like that for trips out. So I brought it up, and my parents said that they'll see what happens in the future. Fingers crossed, if an event like Supernatural is announced I may be able to go, or maybe even the next Hub/Bad Wolf con. My mum has got a bit of a thing for Jeffrey Dean Morgan and my dad quite likes Elisabeth Sladen so that might convince them. ;):P

Edited by Doctor Who

Collectormania Liverpool would be awsome :WAVE::thumbup:

fingers crossed for me :gorgeous:

Fingers crossed for me too, wouldnt have to pay for travel or accomodation, that would be wicked!

Hopefully Liverpool it will be,

they could do it in at the BT Convention centre next to the echo arena.

Travel & accomodation are the only reason it cos so much money to go:(

LFCC in 2 weeks cant wait :YAHOO:

I think any of the following would have a good support;

A CSI convention, covering all 3 csi shows, could also incorporate NCIS as well.

Star trek convention, not been one in UK since 2007, very popular.

Buffy/Angel convention, still a large fan base.

Supernatural convention, been to one in Birmingham, large following, showmasters could organise better though.

:unsure: