new event from Massive Events coming soon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only shows and themed events I'm REALLY interested in are Supernatural, Dollhouse (but this is covered with Hallowhedon), The Mentalist (which I don't think has the fanbase for such a big event despite how much I love it), 24 and Lost (which was tried and unfortunately failed :D ) So, Supernatural, pretty please?!!

Edited by Laurenx

Excited about what this will be but all my fave shows have pretty much already been done so not expecting it to be something that I would go to.

A weekend with Seth and Alyson?! *grins*

xxxx

Maybe it's not a tv show, maybe it's a film like Twilight. Hmmmm........Lord Of The Rings? Nah, don't think so. Star Wars? Already covered. Harry Potter? I can hope! Transformers? Not likely to get the stars of that. Oooohhhhh do spill!

Dude, thats a terrible idea!

No it's not! :YAHOO:

A con with Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, Jennifer Garner, Brent Spiner and Mary Lynn Rajskub would be fun! :D

dude, cracking idea - when will it be annouced ? :lol:

the dude :wub:

Maybe it's not a tv show, maybe it's a film like Twilight. Hmmmm........Lord Of The Rings? Nah, don't think so. Star Wars? Already covered. Harry Potter? I can hope! Transformers? Not likely to get the stars of that. Oooohhhhh do spill!

I've been dreaming of a Potter con being announced for years! Somehow dont think its gonna be that this time though - i'm betting its supernatural