ANIMANIA

• Showmasters Admin

Animania shall be hitting the London Film & Comic Con this year! the Earl's Court event is also going to look after fans of anime, manga and video gaming in a big way with a string of fresh announcements!

- LFCC now has over FIFTY guests attending,and in that fifty we have guests like Vic Mignogna (Full Metal Alchemist), Spike Spencer (Evangelion),and many MANY more! for full guest line-up check out site at http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

- The Cosplay Masquerade shall have a £100 top prize for the winner! Want to ensure that you definitely get a place? You can pre-register for the masquerade here - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=49065

The following areas for anime and manga fans are now announced!

- Anime Theatre Zone - Presenting the latest anime!

- Video Gaming Zone - Animeleague Gamers will be ensuring there's retro-Gaming, a Handheld Corner, the latest consoles and games, tournaments and DDRing/Step-mania!

- Artist Alley - Are you interested in art? Team Dimension will be running their artist alley! A great place to chill out, meet new artist friends and to meet professional artists from all over the world!

- Cosplay Zone -Cosplay Zone - As well as the masquerade, they will have an area dedicated to workshops and for cosplayers to hang out.

- Chill-Out Zones - Are you an online community and want to run a meetup at LFCC? We have chill-out zones for attendees to chat, relax and get to know one another. Email mtowers1982@yahoo.co.uk and we can arrange a time for you!

A sneak look at just some of our planned events!

- Cosplay Masquerades

- Para Para Dancing with Roppongi Street

- Rock Band Tournament

- DDR Tournament

- Japanese Culture with Akemi Solloway

- Otaku Radio

- Iron Artist

- Gundam Speed Build Contest

- Cardboard Box Mecha Contest

- MANY MORE EVENTS PLANNED!

lol :thumbup: GLOMP

well i am looking forward to getting spike spencer to sign my bleach poster with hanataro on :D

and vid mignogna my ouran high school host club dvd :D

can we get a few things signed by these people ??

i need to get my frother's FMA book signed . .