Guest Announcement - Keeley Hawes

• Showmasters Admin

Is anyone meeting Keeley for Tomb Raider? :)

I am, not familiar with her otherwise, but loved her stuff for Tomb raider, sounds exactly how Lara should..

You think they will have pictures of Lara for her to sign? May bring my own just incase..

Always best to bring your own just in case. There maybe one or two, but most of her photos will be from Spooks and Ashes to Ashes.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, not familiar with her otherwise, but loved her stuff for Tomb raider, sounds exactly how Lara should..

You think they will have pictures of Lara for her to sign? May bring my own just incase..

Always best to bring your own just in case. There maybe one or two, but most of her photos will be from Spooks and Ashes to Ashes.

I am bringing Anniversary for her to sign.

I was torn between it and Underwrld.

:thumbup:

I am bringing Anniversary for her to sign.

I was torn between it and Underwrld.

:thumbup:

Anniversary was great, and Legend is my favourite, I know some raider fans didnt like it as much but I loved it. Underworld had a good story but the gameplay wasnt as good, but I played it on PS2, looked stunning on newer consoles.

I thought about getting a game signed, but I may try find a photo or poster of Lara from one of the 3 games Keeley did instead. Can go next to my near life size poster of Karima Adebibe as Lara :-D

OMG!!! You've made my day!! :P I'd love her to sign my big Ashes to Ashes promo that Philip Glenister signed a few weeks ago! :thumbup:

I wasn't gonna go to LFACC this time but now I definitely have to make it!

Anniversary was great, and Legend is my favourite, I know some raider fans didnt like it as much but I loved it. Underworld had a good story but the gameplay wasnt as good, but I played it on PS2, looked stunning on newer consoles.

All three of them were good - I particularly liked Anniversary, just because it's a virtual remake of the first game. Loved that game, and I think they did a good job of remaking it. I could have done without the stupid 'adrenalin' moves that seem to have to be in every console game these days - but other than that, pretty much perfect.

All three of them were good - I particularly liked Anniversary, just because it's a virtual remake of the first game. Loved that game, and I think they did a good job of remaking it. I could have done without the stupid 'adrenalin' moves that seem to have to be in every console game these days - but other than that, pretty much perfect.

Hell yeah, Did you freak out too on bits you remembered from the original most fondly? For me, obviously the T-rex and there was also that huge mutant with no legs, although it was strangely easy to defeat in anniversary. Great games though.

BTW, as i said before, Im not overly familiar with her outside tomb raider, do you guys think she will be one of the more popular guests? chances are Ill have standard entry for the saturday.

• Moderators

I think she'll be one of the more popular guests, she'll be busy all day, especially as she'll only be there the one day.

But as long as you go get her queue ticket straight away, and you're able to stick around most of the day, you should be fine ;)

Hell yeah, Did you freak out too on bits you remembered from the original most fondly? For me, obviously the T-rex and there was also that huge mutant with no legs, although it was strangely easy to defeat in anniversary. Great games though.

Well, there was an enormous amount of Deja Vu - it's funny because a lot of the environments weren't 'quite' the same, but they were close enough to be really evocative of the original. I particularly liked the Greek section.

Im annoyed that she's my 2nd priority guest, there for one day only, and I would LOVE to have a photoshoot with her, and ive always bugged the various organisers to get her of all the people from Spooks..but her photoshoot is EXACTLY the same time as the Scott Bakula talk (my 1st priority guest), which ive also paid money for and very much doubt i'll be able to do both, so will have to miss out on the photo :smile:

Well, there was an enormous amount of Deja Vu - it's funny because a lot of the environments weren't 'quite' the same, but they were close enough to be really evocative of the original. I particularly liked the Greek section.

"Torso" was always one of my favourite parts of the original tomb raider.

We are gonna have to ask Keeley to say "Hammah.." :P

• 2 weeks later...