latest Guest Announcement - Dominic Keating

I have yet to meet Colm :crying: . Would be great to see him over here sometime (huge hint :D ), O'Brien is one of my favourite Trek characters.

I'll second that - would love to meet Colm especially as he was in both ST:NG and ST:DS9...

I have yet to meet Colm :crying: . Would be great to see him over here sometime (huge hint :D ), O'Brien is one of my favourite Trek characters.

I'll second that - would love to meet Colm especially as he was in both ST:NG and ST:DS9...

I met him at a UK event a few years ago, so it is feasible for Showmasters to get him as a guest.

Oooh, cool! Another Enterprize guest! I haven't met anyone from Enterprize yet, but thats two in one show. It wasn't my fave show ever but I'm trying to meet as many of the cast of the other shows as poss so I may as well go for all five!

I have yet to meet Colm ;) . Would be great to see him over here sometime (huge hint :WINCE: ), O'Brien is one of my favourite Trek characters.

I met him at a UK event a few years ago, so it is feasible for Showmasters to get him as a guest.

Colm meaney would be great - he is number one on my list of remaining star trek guests needed

With the recent annoucements, including Dominic anything is possible

the dude :D

I like him in both Heroes and Star Trek, but because I have so many auto's to get I'll have to stick to just Heroes. Unless I get him to sign my Heroes:GN and if I don't like his Heroes 8x10's I could get an Enterprise one signed.:(

I like him in both Heroes and Star Trek, but because I have so many auto's to get I'll have to stick to just Heroes. Unless I get him to sign my Heroes:GN and if I don't like his Heroes 8x10's I could get an Enterprise one signed.:headscratch:

He was hardly even in Heroes, surely if you like both Enterprise is more important? :( He's actually a main character in that.

TONY FROM DESMONDS!!!

Yeah!

I already have a couple of shots signed from Enterprise, but would LOVE a Desmond's shot. Just found out th first 2 seasons are on DVD, might just buy them and pull a screenie. Or get the box signed.

Hooray for Desmond's! Would love to meet more castmembers actually!

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for London film and Comic con.

Showmasters, I've looked on the main website for this event but not been able to find information about Dominic Keating. Is he a definite guest?

Also, is he appearing both days? Is he just signing autographs or doing a talk too? Please can you provide more information.

Edited by Aviva

The forum is first for information, so the website isn't always completely up to date.

And he's doing both days.

Specific talk information should be released shortly.

OK, thanks.

I have another question. Do the guests sign anything or only pictures sold there at the venue?

• Moderators

You can bring your own item or buy one of the dealers stall etc.

I've seen figures signed, trading cards, prints, replica weapons, clothing etc.

So yeah, while they have the right to refuse any item, it's generally anything.

I like him in both Heroes and Star Trek, but because I have so many auto's to get I'll have to stick to just Heroes. Unless I get him to sign my Heroes:GN and if I don't like his Heroes 8x10's I could get an Enterprise one signed.:headscratch:

He was hardly even in Heroes, surely if you like both Enterprise is more important? :( He's actually a main character in that.

I know, I know. But I really like to have a Heroes 8x10 and my Graphic Novel signed. :P

But I would hate to never get a Star Trek 8x10 of him.

How many SM evxents has he been to? And is he likely to return? That way I won't feel to bad about not getting a Heroes 8x10 shot.