latest Guest Announcement - Dominic Keating

• Moderators

cool, do you think he could join Bakula for an Enterprise photoshoot? ^^

Highly unlikely considering the popularity of Scott, and the fact he's not just there for Enterprise. There are plenty of Quantum Leap fans after all, and they won't put him in a 2nd shoot.

not necessary a 2nd session, Keating could just join Bakula at the end of his session for those who were interested (and when its over, it could be the start of Keating own session after that). What do you think?

Its a good opportunity to have them both, and It would be a worldwide first.

• Showmasters Admin

Cool!

(All sing............... :thumbup: Its been a long road............... :chair: )

And if Dom does a talk you HAVE to ask him to sing his very own version of the theme tune. It's so COOL!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Cool!

(All sing............... :thumbup: Its been a long road............... :chair: )

And if Dom does a talk you HAVE to ask him to sing his very own version of the theme tune. It's so COOL!!!

Really? You sound like you are talking from past experience!

O yes. The first time I met him he did it in a talk. It's the funniest thing ever.

Cool!

Really? You sound like you are talking from past experience!

O yes. The first time I met him he did it in a talk. It's the funniest thing ever.

Must have been the same talk I was at... 'twas rather rude if I remember ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Must have been the same talk I was at... 'twas rather rude if I remember ;)

You were indeed there. I remember ;) I thought at the time it was going to be the only way of seeing Patrick Stewart in the UK. Then Jason proved me wrong :thumbup: But I still got to met Colm :chair:

And yes it is a BIT rude. But only to the point of saying "spam and ass" which is not even 9pm stuff anymore.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

They don't guarantee having particular pictures.

Obviously for the main roles, it's safe to expect them. But for a lot of one-episode roles, it's better to bring your own.

Great - time to start a Enterprise group picture

But I still got to met Colm :thumbup:

I have yet to meet Colm :drunk: . Would be great to see him over here sometime (huge hint ;) ), O'Brien is one of my favourite Trek characters.

Good guest. Is there any possibilty he might have Buffy photos this time?

He was in the episode "Helpless" in season 3.

Last time I met him I mentioned his appearance on Buffy and he was very suprsieed that anyone had remembered it as it was so long ago