Latest Guest Announcement - John-Paul Bove

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for LFCC

JOHN PAUL BOVE

Comic Colourist John-Paul Bove will be appearing at London Film and Comic Con with Casey Coller and will be colouring his sketches all weekend. He will be scanning Casey's sketches, colouring them on his Laptop and printing out high quality Prints for both him and Casey to sign.

He and Casey will both be appearing at the Apocalypse Comics Stand!!! (pictures are examples of Casey's pencils with John-Pauls colours)

OptimusPrime.jpg

Blurr.jpg

Battle.jpg

i got a sketch last year, coloured sketch this year is a plan!

do we know if this is the guy that coloured the no more megatron print sold at CM in MK?

No. That was coloured by Joana Lafuente, who also coloured the Exclusive cover for this event.

thanks, i got Leonard to sign that and will get Casey to sign it to... thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who popped by the Apocalypse Comics stall and bought a print or indeed just had a chat to ask and wonder what on Earth I was doing!

To those I am sending prints on to after the con, they should start going out at the end of the week and if you can let me know when you get them on here that would be cool. If folks don't have theirs by the end of next week then please pester me here!

John-Paul

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who popped by the Apocalypse Comics stall and bought a print or indeed just had a chat to ask and wonder what on Earth I was doing!

To those I am sending prints on to after the con, they should start going out at the end of the week and if you can let me know when you get them on here that would be cool. If folks don't have theirs by the end of next week then please pester me here!

John-Paul

QUICK UPDATE: Paul, Jo, Edward, Andrew and Emma your prints are being shipped today. This only leaves Dan's Grimlock/Prime pic which as soon as I've had the b/w off Casey I'll get cracking on.

Thanks again guys!

j-p

got my print yesturday, its something else! really really good

thanks again John-Paul, well worth every penny

oh, hope your misssus found that panini place ok on the Sunday!

regards

Paul

Hey Paul,

Pleased it arrived safe and that you liked it! Hope to see you there again next year, and she did indeed find the panini place thanks - she was my hunter gatherer that weekend!

It was wicked meeting you bud!

John-Paul

QUICK UPDATE: Paul, Jo, Edward, Andrew and Emma your prints are being shipped today. This only leaves Dan's Grimlock/Prime pic which as soon as I've had the b/w off Casey I'll get cracking on.

Thanks again guys!

j-p

Another quick update! I coloured up Dan's Grimlock pic last night so as soon as I can get hold of another hardbacked envelope it's in the post and Peter - I was hoping to be in Kingswood today but if I can't get it to you in the week I'll give you a buzz and come over at the weekend.

j-p