Premieres

elwebb

The Half-Blood Prince premieres are taking place in just 2 weeks time!!

Dates are:

July 6 - Japanese Premiere, Tokyo

July 7 - UK Premiere, London

July 8 - US Premiere, New York City

July 11 - Swiss Premiere, Zurich

July 12 - Australian Premiere, Brisbane

July 12 - French Premiere, Paris

with them being so close together there's probably a chance that the cast may be spilt between them, I haven't heard anything about whos definately going to what one yet.

I'm going to the London one, just hoping that we get the majority of the cast going also.

Anyone else planning on going to any of them?

Cool, hope u get a good spot n maybe meet some of the cast, i remember how excited i was when i went to my first potter premiere.

Have no idea what time i might be getting there for this one though - for OoTP we got there at about 3am!

Have no idea what time i might be getting there for this one though - for OoTP we got there at about 3am!

Serious??? 3AM????? Did you get a good spot then???

^ yep, we're seriously mad! but then i know there are people that get there the day before!

we were front of the barriers but to be honest no matter where u stand its pot luck on who u get over to sign - best advice is to scream the names of the actors really loudly as they tend to go to the part of the crowd that makes the most noise lol

Im going too, will be my secon HP premiere

yay! will look out for u =]

ok hun lol :-) I bet you get there before me lol

yeah probably - we may be getting there the day before this time mainly due to not being able to afford hotel lol

I might walk over to the Toyko premiere, then stroll over to London, before stepping across to New york, if time then may run across to Brisbane and rest :blink:

the dude :thumbup:

very funny

i only put up all the dates in case people who live in those contries looked on here, n also sometimes its just interesting to know when the other premieres are

I might walk over to the Toyko premiere, then stroll over to London, before stepping across to New york, if time then may run across to Brisbane and rest :poki:

the dude :D

very funny

i only put up all the dates in case people who live in those contries looked on here, n also sometimes its just interesting to know when the other premieres are

and we are very grateful for the info

don't mind me i'mmm Crazzzzy

the dude :D

Already getting my stuff ready for tomorrow! I'll be there around 6 am. Still need to buy a pillow (as my but hurt from the Public Enemies premiere). And I also need to buy a bit more decent food. Coca cola and crisps are ready.

the last one was so long ago i can't remember how busy it was at 6am. i think u should be fine getting there about that time - i got there later than that at both the azkaban n goblet of fire premieres n was at the front but think i was lucky at them. the general rule is to just try to get there as early as u can, there will be some fans who get there the day before but there wasnt many who did that last time.

obviously being at the front is the best place but the second row isnt too bad either u can still get pics n even autos

hope everyone has a good time n looking forward to hearing about all your experiences - i'll of course be posting about my own as well :blink:

Those pictures are awesome Michelle :thumbup:

I watched a bit of the live streaming on the internet earlier. Saw it was raining, and felt sorry for you all having to stand in that weather for hours. Didnt know it was thunder and lightning though!