British Wrestling.

MaraJade

Hey all. I was just wondering if there are any fans of British Wrestling floating around on these boards. I thought it might be nice to have a topic to support the sport on home turf rather than just concentrating on the stuff you can usually only see on TV!

Yes i like it. Infact so much i joined a local club to learn and 2 weeks after starting it got cancelled. But i love to watch these so called "house shows" that are run few and far between up here in Scotland. But they have some ace wrestlers.

Yes i like it. Infact so much i joined a local club to learn and 2 weeks after starting it got cancelled. But i love to watch these so called "house shows" that are run few and far between up here in Scotland. But they have some ace wrestlers.

saw the SWA in glasgow the night of mania

they put the wwe to shame that night, the guys were amazing, one guy did the coolest move i've ever saw, it was a hurric-rana piledriver! never seen anything like it before

and i know they train up here mate, gym called area 52

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this forum was here... and I've seen the thread started from another board. Brilliant :YAHOO:

Yes i like it. Infact so much i joined a local club to learn and 2 weeks after starting it got cancelled.

Where/who was it?

saw the SWA in glasgow the night of mania

they put the wwe to shame that night, the guys were amazing, one guy did the coolest move i've ever saw, it was a hurric-rana piledriver! never seen anything like it before

and i know they train up here mate, gym called area 52

Yeah, 'tis over in Linwood outside Paisley and just started a womens only class on Sunday nights. The After Hours shows in the Sports Cafe tends to be our smallest shows, but they have a crap load of action as it's an over-18's gig.

The next big one is in the Kelvin Hall, September 19th. Already got most of the card announced for it and it should be a good one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Use to be into the UK scene a little stuff like FWA and LDN when it was on The Wrestling Channel (RIP)

Also use to go to a local company by me caled FCW (www.futurewrestling.co.uk) sometimes use to get US indy wrestlers, seen Chris Daniels, Chris Sabin & Jimmy Jacobs through going to shows of fcw's

• 3 weeks later...

I started tranning last week with PBW/BCW in East Kilbride. 6 hours of hardwork, but enjoyed it. Going to be with them for the next few weeks then i will hopefully be a new member of the newly formed SPW as part of a Tag Team, Still need a gimick, name and attire.

I started tranning last week with PBW/BCW in East Kilbride. 6 hours of hardwork, but enjoyed it. Going to be with them for the next few weeks then i will hopefully be a new member of the newly formed SPW as part of a Tag Team, Still need a gimick, name and attire.

Nice :D Did a couple of months training there myself.....ages ago though.

• 2 weeks later...