Which cancelled guest would you like to see announced ?

Which cancelled guest would you like to see announced ?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. choose from previous LFACC

• KANE HODDER
    • KEV WALKER
    • TERRY FARRELL
    • WAYNE PYGRAM
    • GRACE PARK
    • SEAN PATRICK FLANNERY
    • RICHARD DREYFUSS
    • ERIK ESTRADA
    • TORRI HIGGINSON
    • CHRISTOPHER LEE
    • MARY MCDONNELL
    • BILL NIGHY
    • DIANA MULDAUR
    • J. AUGUST RICHARDS
    • TIM RUSS
    • ARMIN SHIMMERMAN
    • YASMIN PAIGE
    • MALCOLM MCDOWELL
    • GREGORY NICOTERO
    • another one I forgot ? (tell us here)

I voted Sean Patrick Flannery because of the Indy connection, but I'd also be very happy to meet Terry Farrell.

PS : - I agree wholeheartedly with Queen Sindel about Michael Biehn by the way, but for this poll are you just counting people who have never actually attended an SM event? Otherwise, Michael Biehn please!

I understood the poll that way that it was about guests who had cancelled LFACC prior and who we'd like to see for this event.

I thought that's why Grace Park, Wayne Pygram and Torri Higginson are on the poll although they did other SM events meanwhile.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I voted for Sir Christopher Lee. He's not getting any younger and I'd like to get to meet him while there's still the chance.

I don't remember Terry Farrell ever being announced for a Showmasters event, but I'd love to meet her too - one of the few DS9 guests I've yet to meet.

Edit: checking the list again, I'd like all of the Trek-related guests to return!

Edited by nosfer2

Diana Muldaur she was ill last time so could not make it and if Im remembering right (please correct me if wrong) I believe she said she'd love to come to a future event, so now its the future, please can we have hear now?

:unsure:

LLAP :YAHOO:

I understood the poll that way that it was about guests who had cancelled LFACC prior and who we'd like to see for this event.

I thought that's why Grace Park, Wayne Pygram and Torri Higginson are on the poll although they did other SM events meanwhile.

Ah yes - good point. Well in that case, I throw my weight behind your suggestion of Michael Biehn :thumbup:

I thought it was CM he cancelled twice, not LFCC?

GREGORY NICOTERO for me.