David Boreanaz on 'This Morning' today.....

CPFC1905

No need to worry, he wasnt on! I went to the studios and was told that someone from Holby city would be on. NO DAVID :hathor: Up untill half an hour ago the tv guide online and on the website said he was on with kelly rowland, but only she was on. Wonder what happened..

this is the second he's been in th uk when i'm on holiday! next time he has to come when i'm in the country!!!

but as its been said he wasnt there in the end i feel a bit better lol

I dont even think hes over here to be honest, Hart Hanson posted on his Twitter that he is meeting with each castmember today. Apparently his appearence has been re scheduled to the 23rd(next tuesday) so he may be live in the studio because it seems pointless them not showing it if it was already pre recorded and listed for today.

Whoever got the info wrong owes me a £56 train ticket!!

A good day in London was had tho....Daniel Dae Kim <3

But if he does come over next week then I'm screwed as wont be able to get the time off. Already had the 16th off so it fit in well :thumbup:

xxxx

He was on there today - just watched it

So wish i could be there! if i knew where he might be tomorrow i would so go but unfortunately cant find anything about where he might be =[

He's on Radio 1 today at about half 1, not sure what he's doing tomorrow.

yeah i listened to him on radio 1 as well

not heard that he is doing anything tomorrow - have had a few peole give me idea on what hotel he might be staying at but not sure if its worth going to try n meet him or not

Arghh it's just so damn annoying!

Esp as I aready had the days off last week so it all fit in.

Why didnt he check my schedule before coming over?! How inconsiderate. :thumbup:

Anyone know if anyone actually met him?

xxxx

He diddnt really do anything at the This Morning studios, he was in quite a rush to get out of there...... He seemed alot better in the afternoon when i met him at radio 1, happy to sign, talk, photos etc. I couldnt talk though haha

I met him.....

S5021558.jpg

OMFG I cant actually believe I missed this!!

Well, I prob would have done anywayz lol coz I didnt know he was gonna be on Radio 1!

Was there many people there?

Was he in a rush when he arrived at This Morning or just after? Suppose it makes me feel better if I didnt miss anything there coz that's where I knew he was gonna be and where I went the week before lol.

Emma, one day we will get to meet him, I swear to god!!

xxxx

*cries lol*

Was he signing anything or not any Buffy stuff? I've always heard he wont sign that anymore.

xxxx

At Radio1 he signed someones Buffy/Angel set and seemed fine with it :-) In the interview on Radio 1 he said he would do a buffy or angel movie if Joss was 100% commited and the script was right, theres still hope for that.

*cries lol*

Was he signing anything or not any Buffy stuff? I've always heard he wont sign that anymore.

xxxx

At Radio1 he signed someones Buffy/Angel set and seemed fine with it :-) In the interview on Radio 1 he said he would do a buffy or angel movie if Joss was 100% commited and the script was right, theres still hope for that.

Oh, well, that's good he will still sign Buffy/Angel. He's obv got over the not signing stuff phase if he ever had one!

xxxx

*cries lol*

xxxx

Oh, well, that's good he will still sign Buffy/Angel. He's obv got over the not signing stuff phase if he ever had one!

xxxx

When i met him he signed Buffy/Angel stuff but that was 5 yrs ago? Half the time stuff is just made up anyway! :D