If you met me, post here! :-) by St★r

TurquoiseTrance

...the sub-title (which I can't seem to edit) was supposed to end with "...can't play pool to save her life!!"

[streamers! Stars! Shiny things! ...Not a path of destruction but a trail of glitter]

First of all, thanks to everyone who came to my hometown (well, the one I was born in and live down the road from) and not saying it was an absolute pit.

Second, thanks also to anyone who let me join in and be a part of their group - that made it a hell of a lot more fun :pyth:

As I barely know what anyone from the event calls themselves online, I thought I'd start this thread to try and work out who from here was actually there. :pyth: Especially the ones I forgot to exchange e-mail addresses with...!

~St★r/Sarah/TurquoiseTrance

p.s. Kochanski is an :lol: ...unless she's angry with Kryten, then she might be more like: :pyth: !!!! lol

Edited by TurquoiseTrance

...the sub-title (which I can't seem to edit) was supposed to end with "...can't play pool to save her life!!"

[streamers! Stars! Shiny things! ...Not a path of destruction but a trail of glitter]

First of all, thanks to everyone who came to my hometown (well, the one I was born in and live down the road from) and not saying it was an absolute pit.

Second, thanks also to anyone who let me join in and be a part of their group - that made it a hell of a lot more fun :pyth:

As I barely know what anyone from the event calls themselves online, I thought I'd start this thread to try and work out who from here was actually there. :pyth: Especially the ones I forgot to exchange e-mail addresses with...!

p.s. Kochanski is an :lol: ...unless she's angry with Kryten, then she might be more like: :pyth: !!!! lol

I'm not sure if we actually met or not (although I do remember meeting a lot of people over the weekend. As the name suggests I was actually mostly in Purple (tops at least).

I'm not sure if we actually met or not (although I do remember meeting a lot of people over the weekend. As the name suggests I was actually mostly in Purple (tops at least).

Hello, anyway! Hope you had a good smegging weekend in usually-boring Bedford, whether you met me or not :lol:

Hello, anyway! Hope you had a good smegging weekend in usually-boring Bedford, whether you met me or not :lol:

Was fab - despite the Sunday letdown! It was the Smegging journey home that wasn't so nice - esp in this weather.

I dont know who i met....as one of the girls kept topping up my wine glass ...lol.............i was telling her to stop but she wouldnt listen ;) (you know when you are behind the glass going NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! no more!!)

but it was great to meet those who i did whoever they were :(

Second, thanks also to anyone who let me join in and be a part of their group - that made it a hell of a lot more fun :uhoh:

As I barely know what anyone from the event calls themselves online, I thought I'd start this thread to try and work out who from here was actually there. :poki: Especially the ones I forgot to exchange e-mail addresses with...!

p.s. Kochanski is an :headscratch: ...unless she's angry with Kryten, then she might be more like: :blink: !!!! lol

Zippy = Justin.

Not sure if we spoke but this time but there is always next year.

That must have been the not-so-glittery Kochanski girl...I'm guessing she didn't have an early start at work the following morning.

I left at about 11:30 on Sunday night and didn't drink with anyone. Not anything alcoholic, anyway (I was slightly unwell and also trying not to spend too much).

Thanks anyway for reading my thread, I know it's a bit random but I don't know how many of the people I met there are also on this forum under a name I don't recognise....!

Edited by TurquoiseTrance

:(:(

That must have been the not-so-glittery Kochanski girl...I'm guessing she didn't have an early start at work the following morning.

I left at about 11:30 on Sunday night and didn't drink with anyone. Not anything alcoholic, anyway (I was slightly unwell and also trying not to spend too much).

Thanks anyway for reading my thread, I know it's a bit random but I don't know how many of the people I met there are also on this forum under a name I don't recognise....!

I'm pretty sure I at least saw you, not sure if we spoke though? I did have a few malibu's on Saturday night so it is possible!! :D

I'm the same boat as you, met lots of people and don't know if they're on here or not!! I was the girl in the plaited pigtails on Sunday night with a stolen gun, with the girl who hurt her knee :P

My picture is in the 'post your pics'thread, so if anyone did meet me, add me on facebook or twitter, address is in my sig. I'll be going all alone next year so could use the odd familliar face!!!!

Shelley

x

Edited by Tiki