• Dwayne Dibley
    • Parallel Universe
    • Meltdown
    • The Last Day
    • Gunmen of the Apocalypse
    • Backwards
    • Quarantine
    • Demons and Angels
    • Other (please say what you would like)
  2. 2. Second choice

• Hologram
    • Dwayne Dibley
    • Parallel Universe
    • Meltdown
    • The Last Day
    • Backwards
    • Quarantine
    • Demons and Angels
  3. 3. Third choice

• Hologram
    • Dwayne Dibley
    • Parallel Universe
    • Meltdown
    • The Last Day
    • Backwards
    • Quarantine
    • Demons and Angels

OK folks. Some of us were chatting at various points over the BTL weekend and we thought it would be a good idea to think about next year's party themes now. Not that we're excited about the fact that there's going to be a BTL2, of course. :dance::unsure::clap:

Anyway, I've listed what I think could be really good party themes and there's an "Other" option for any ideas that anyone else has. So vote now (and hope this topic gets moved to BTL2 when there's a section for it) and let SM/ME know what you would like.

I was going to bring mine for the photos & forgot!!

Incidentally I noticed on eBay, that one of the Mr Flibble puppets went for £31.00 with a few bids in. I thought he was still available to buy generally.

Incidentally I noticed on eBay, that one of the Mr Flibble puppets went for £31.00 with a few bids in. I thought he was still available to buy generally.

I saw one go for about £50 I think it was.

I've not found it for sale online anywhere, it's still listed on Play.com but you can't actually buy it there :blink:

I've not found it for sale online anywhere, it's still listed on Play.com but you can't actually buy it there :unsure:

Hi Christoff,. I bought my Son a Mr Flibble puppet from Forbidden Planet in Glasgow about 3yrs ago and they were selling for £9.99, so perhaps check there website and you may be lucky. Hope this helps. Julie :headscratch:

Edited by julie-t

• 3 months later...

I've not found it for sale online anywhere, it's still listed on Play.com but you can't actually buy it there :D

They are no longer available. T3 Distribution who made them are no longer in production of the Flibble, and they don't intend to produce them in the future.

• 1 month later...

Time to get this one back on topic I think.

Just in case anyone's forgotten, it's all about saying what party theme(s) you would most like to see at BTL2. Just use the poll to say what your first three choices would be or select other and suggest an alternative. And no, you don't have to choose three different themes. You can choose the same one three times if you want to.

:YAHOO::dance::clap: