1 yr anniversary

chrono

:D:(:(:(:dance::dance: :dance: :dance::dance:

Hi guys those of you at the hub 1 will remember when we got together, made new friends and amazing memories and u find that it is roughly a yr since, amazing.

I for one have made the most amazing friends, met amazing people and know there is lasting memories thansk to the power of torchwood, the power of the conventions and shopwmasters and the power of all the great people for attending.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS 1 YR ANNIVERSARY OF MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND CANT WAIT TO MARK IT WITH THE HUB 3!!

Thanks showmasters, thanks JB who is returning and other guests and thanks facebook, bebo, twitter, mobiles and what not.... so how about we mark this special occasion with a group drink and good old fashioned chat.

Pleasure to know you guys and hope to meet more new people, old friends and create amazing memories!

THANKS

leave comments, opinions memories etc on this thread

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds AWESOME - I'd also like to say thank you to all my awesome friends from both the hub and the hub 2 :)

SaRAWRcool on Twitter

Never - AS IF i need to give you my facebook :dance:

for the rest of you

it's Sarah Forsyth

:thumbup:

Edited by SaRAWR!

Sounds AWESOME - I'd also like to say thank you to all my awesome friends from both the hub and the hub 2 :)

SaRAWRcool on Twitter

Never - AS IF i need to give you my facebook :dance:

for the rest of you

it's Sarah Forsyth

:thumbup:

Do shut up, there :D