A Big thank you

heroes

Had a great weekend even without Craig not coming due to illness is was still brilliant(Get well soon). A big thanks to all crew and most of all the actors that came along.

Edited by yoda

B)

Great job done by all. you all must have had a few people moaning about the two cancelled guests but its best to focus on the positive of the weekend. the guest chats were really good and the pillow fight was seriously funny.

see you all again soon.

the guests cancelling is just one of those things to be honest. i had a great time and will be back for next years btl in july.

the crew were great too, and the weekend was just about having a laugh and some fun-which i did!

a big thanks to everyone who played a part

:lol:

As above, a big thank you to Showmasters for their impeccable (as usual) handling of the con. Even when things don't go according to plan, I'm never really worried, they'll find a way around it.

And hello to the people I met such as Purple Vamp & many others old hands & newbies (hello Adam). My bank manager would also like to say hello to the bar of the Park Inn for relieving me of around 100 notes & to please not do it again.

Already booked up for next year.

I was very disappointed at Criag cancelling, especially when Chris and Norman had already cancelled. But I did have a fantastic weekend, met some brilliant people and drinking til the sun came up Monday morning was a good end to a great con.

Aha! So you were also one of the Monday morning drinkers?

And hello to the people I met such as Purple Vamp & many others old hands & newbies (hello Adam). My bank manager would also like to say hello to the bar of the Park Inn for relieving me of around 100 notes & to please not do it again.

Hellooooo!!

We're all going to book up around August time!!