Season 2 Spoilers

Phoenix Will Rise

Cannot wait for this to start, and thank god that Lafayette is NOT dead...

The body in the car was the "psyhic" that Tara and her mom visited in Season 1...

Lafayette is however kidnapped... by the ever sexy Eric!

And the writers did say that Eric would have a gay encounter/moment this season, so I guess the encounter will be with Lafayette!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED the last episode. What the hell was that bull-head thing?

And OMG the end. SHE HAD SCRATCHES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So much awesome.

Also, what IS going on with Maryann? Her parties are INSANE, lol. Is she like the devil or something? Maybe she's the bull-head? Oh, I dunnooooooooooooo...

Michelle Forbes (Maryann) is the Queen of cool. She's been in this, 'Lost', 'Prison Break', '24'...

LOVE HER!

I have no idea what's going on with her, but I'm really enjoying her storyline anyway. The black eye thing (seen at the party and at Merlotte's in the last episode) is very straaaaange. Ooooh!

I wonder how long Jason will be sucked in by the religious 'thing'. I want bad Jason back, lol :(

So maybe Michelle Forbes is some kind of Goddess or something? God knows what language that was that Sookie heard when reading her mind.

And Daphne could be working with Maryann. Maybe a minion type thing. She could be the bull creature that attacked Sookie? Maryann was obviously not impressed with Sookie asking Tara to live with her and could have got Daphne to hurt her. And Daphne has wormed her way into Sam's bar and we know his history with Maryann already.

Basically ..... this show is AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes the new telepath was a twist I was not expecting! I think Bill and Sookie will be in Dallas for a while yet.

The scene with Eric and Lafayette was awesome, they've got some good banter happening. Oh if Eric appeared at my window I'd invite him in with no hesitation ha ha ha!

Maryann is deffo the big horned thing that attacked Sookie, I'm convinced after seeing her big, clawed hands. Quite what she's up to however, I've no idea but I can see a big vampire/Maryann face off at the end of the season.

Oh and just what do the church want with Sookie? Interesting.