Season 2 Spoilers

Phoenix Will Rise

Evan was beyond disappointing. I've been looking forward to seeing her as the Queen for weeks, and literally a minute in I turned to Tara and said "I don't think much of her", to which she replied "I hate her". Phew, I thought I would be the only one! We both love Evan, but this is a serious case of miscasting. Such a shame! In fact, I really didn't like any of her scenes...

Yes, the Maryann storyline is dragging out too much now. As you know, she's by far my favourite character in the show (she's made this season totally EPIC beyond proportions), but the majority of her storyline doesn't actually involve her or Sam...it's all the silly antics of Bon Temps residents, and THAT is what I'm fed up with. Whenever Maryann is actually on screen herself, you just know that something awesome will happen. I can't wait for the face-off (if there is one) between her and the vampires. Surely it must go that way!

Until then, however, it's just a bit daft. Enough rolling around the floor, rubbing food all over yourself please. I want to see Maryann kick ass! Michelle Forbes is incredible as a villain, and I love seeing her put that talent to good use.

Eric and Pam had the best scenes this week. Pam floored me with some her lines. She's SO awesome, and fast becoming one of my favourite characters.

Overall this episode screamed FILLER. I hope the finale totally makes up for it, because the last few episodes (especially 8 and 9) blew me away....like, GREATEST TV EVER moments (mostly thanks to Eric and Maryann). If they get rid of the silliness and focus on actually pushing the storyline along, this could be the best thing we've ever seen. I just hope Evan sorts herself out!

And this is why I :blush: you!

oh and yeah, what the hell is that egg all about?!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a spoiler thread so feel free to let loose here but nowhere else!

I saw it earlier this evening. Niiiiiiiice cliffhanger. I reckon the person that took Bill is either Eric, Hadley or some minion of the Queen.

Agreed i think it's Eric. I can't believe Eggs tho, I mean i can cause i knew he was leaving the show but still sadness. and jason? WTF i do like how andy belflor (sp?) covered tho. go andy for not being a douche bag :)

Question tho. how did sam shift into a bull if he hadn't imprinted on one? i thought they had to imprint to turn into it. just curious if anyone knows how that worked.

i looooved sookie's dress tho she looked so pretty :)

and Hadley? clearly i'm not connecting the dots cause who the heck is Hadley?

Hadley is Sookie's cousin, she was the girl playing Yatzee with the Queen. She asked Bill in the previous ep how her cousin Sookie was.

I'm glad Eggs is gone although I felt bad for Tara. I want badass Tara back and Eggs was waaaaaaay too bland for her! Killing him off was a bit extreme though lol.

Edited by Big_Pants

Great finale. I couldn't believe Sookie went along with so much of Maryann's preparations, but the final showdown was very satisfying. And another season-end cliffhanger - ARGHHHH.

Question tho. how did sam shift into a bull if he hadn't imprinted on one? i thought they had to imprint to turn into it. just curious if anyone knows how that worked.

This is rather gross, but there was Kobe beef on the sacrificial altar (because Maryann wanted the best meat on it to offer the god, if you remember). I think Sam used that to transform himself into a Kobe bull. That's my take.

This is rather gross, but there was Kobe beef on the sacrificial altar (because Maryann wanted the best meat on it to offer the god, if you remember). I think Sam used that to transform himself into a Kobe bull. That's my take.

Ok i can buy that i guess. i mean it's the best explanation i've heard so far, but it's still a stretch. Also wasn't aware that bulls had humps lol. maybe just that one?

Oh and cliffhanger ending is killing me!!!!! I so don't wanna wait till next summer.

and thanks for reminding me who Hadley was. God i felt like an idiot lol. Oh but i loved the Queen. Evan Rachel Wood was hilarious, really great! Think Hadley's gonna become a major character next season?

I think Hadley has a story to be told otherwise why bother introducing her? But I guess we'll have to wait and see (nearly a year *sob*).

I actually think it's Lorena who has kidnapped Bill, now Godric is gone she probably feels it's safe to do this. Oooooh.....Season 3 is already looking amazing!

I think Hadley has a story to be told otherwise why bother introducing her? But I guess we'll have to wait and see (nearly a year *sob*).

I actually think it's Lorena who has kidnapped Bill, now Godric is gone she probably feels it's safe to do this. Oooooh.....Season 3 is already looking amazing!

Oooh that's a really interesting idea. It would be interesting to see if it was Lorena, maybe hired by Eric again? or of her own volition?

Do you think she heard about Godric? you never know how far all that information goes. interesting. i like how your mind works :)

For those who have read the 3rd book,. which involves the storyline of Bill being kidnapped, I guess that is how it's gonna play out... Alan Ball has said that they are introducing the were storyline for S3, so for those who read the 3rd book, that's what I reckon happened to Bill!

However I think they will link the Queen into the story more than she was in the book!

For those who have read the 3rd book,. which involves the storyline of Bill being kidnapped, I guess that is how it's gonna play out... Alan Ball has said that they are introducing the were storyline for S3, so for those who read the 3rd book, that's what I reckon happened to Bill!

However I think they will link the Queen into the story more than she was in the book!

I agree with you, the Queen is obviously going to play a bigger role in the season than she does in the book.