Season 2 Spoilers

Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Godric's become my new fav! i'm still not sure were you guys are at in the season but i'm curious to see if anyone agrees.

Godric and Eric are killing me. Then again everything kills me in this show.

Poor Jessica :D I felt so bad for her when she realised she had healed.

It's just all so AMAZING! I love this show... *sigh* :)

I think Maryanne is the beast too :) And that somehow she is controlling Daphne, because how else would daphne know what Sam was , and the scratches etc...

I rock :)

So my friend has a theory that there must be something 'supernatural' about Andy, as he's never been under maryannes 'spell' which is true! Interesting theory!!

I'm loving Godric too! My partner thinks he's a wuss tho! lol

So my friend has a theory that there must be something 'supernatural' about Andy, as he's never been under maryannes 'spell' which is true! Interesting theory!!

I think Maryann just doesn't care about brainwashing Andy. She hasn't tried yet.

Tara at the first big party was able to walk away from the pool. She saw the party and walked away without Maryann stopping her. Then later she fell into it all and now she's under her spell.

Godric is fab, I do hope we have more of him. My suspicious nature thinks not though :P

No comment :smile:

SAM! You're so right. He has that look of a puppy (yeah yeah lol) when he's lonely aaw. The big lost eyes. I LOVE YOU SAM!

As do I but not as much as I love ERIC who frankly can make walking into a doorway sexy!

I think Maryann just doesn't care about brainwashing Andy. She hasn't tried yet.

Tara at the first big party was able to walk away from the pool. She saw the party and walked away without Maryann stopping her. Then later she fell into it all and now she's under her spell.

I dunno she has no reason not to 'spell' him, he's been nearby her enough times.

Godric is hooot !!

I have just finished the 8th episode (I watch in streaming because True Blood is not broadcast in France.. sniiif)!

OMG! Eric knows how to smile (I saw his teeth!)? Awesome!

(I repeat again: sorry for my English ... )

Oh God what an episode. It literally had EVERYTHING. I didn't think it was possible to beat last weeks ep but I'm happy to be proved wrong. The whole Godric bit at the end was so moving, from Eric's breakdown to Sookie being so sweet and sad GAH! I sniveled an awful lot.

I'm not even going to mention all the awesome Eric bits, my brain refuses to acknowledge them for fear of internal explosion.

Oh God what an episode. It literally had EVERYTHING. I didn't think it was possible to beat last weeks ep but I'm happy to be proved wrong. The whole Godric bit at the end was so moving, from Eric's breakdown to Sookie being so sweet and sad GAH! I sniveled an awful lot.

I'm not even going to mention all the awesome Eric bits, my brain refuses to acknowledge them for fear of internal explosion.

It was completly amazing! I am actually liviing in fear of that fact that every week i think it can't get any better and then i watch the next episode and it just does!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I found the Queen so disappointing! I usually love Evan Rachel Wood, I think she's wonderfully talented but she is woefeully miscast in this. I also wasn't much impressed with Hadley or how they handled her introduction either.

I am bored beyond belief of the Maryann storyline, I love her as a character but I am over it. Over the wacky behaviour of the residents of Bon Temps, over the "shocking" orgies and endless consumption of fruit and REALLY over Tara's stupid behaviour. I don't buy her and Eggs as a couple at all, he seems too bland for her when he's "himself."

On the plus side Andy and Jason are making a rather amusing double act, Bill is FINALLY looking and acting like a cool vampire again and not some powdery faced bore and Eric and Pam are so glorious I find myself punching the air in triumph when they're on screen. The scene with Arlenes kids at Fangtasia was brilliant (teacup humans will stay with me forever) and I loved Bill ruffling Erics feathers a little. I also lliked the scene with Sookie and Lafayette confessing their Eric dreams. Other than that it was a definite filler episode.

Edited by Big_Pants

Yup I totally agree. The Queen was very disappionting. I guess she's the Queen becasue the's one of the oldest vampires but came across much like Jessica did when she was first turned. Bratty and immature. Not very vampire Queen like, she didn't even seem that powerful.

The episode did have it's moments tho, I liked 'teacup humans' too, lol.

Plus, what's with the egg???

I agree. I found the Queen so disappointing! I usually love Evan Rachel Wood, I think she's wonderfully talented but she is woefeully miscast in this. I also wasn't much impressed with Hadley or how they handled her introduction either.

I am bored beyond belief of the Maryann storyline, I love her as a character but I am over it. Over the wacky behaviour of the residents of Bon Temps, over the "shocking" orgies and endless consumption of fruit and REALLY over Tara's stupid behaviour. I don't buy her and Eggs as a couple at all, he seems too bland for her when he's "himself."

On the plus side Andy and Jason are making a rather amusing double act, Bill is FINALLY looking and acting like a cool vampire again and not some powdery faced bore and Eric and Pam are so glorious I find myself punching the air in triumph when they're on screen. The scene with Arlenes kids at Fangtasia was brilliant (teacup humans will stay with me forever) and I loved Bill ruffling Erics feathers a little. I also lliked the scene with Sookie and Lafayette confessing their Eric dreams. Other than that it was a definite filler episode.

Evan was beyond disappointing. I've been looking forward to seeing her as the Queen for weeks, and literally a minute in I turned to Tara and said "I don't think much of her", to which she replied "I hate her". Phew, I thought I would be the only one! We both love Evan, but this is a serious case of miscasting. Such a shame! In fact, I really didn't like any of her scenes...

Yes, the Maryann storyline is dragging out too much now. As you know, she's by far my favourite character in the show (she's made this season totally EPIC beyond proportions), but the majority of her storyline doesn't actually involve her or Sam...it's all the silly antics of Bon Temps residents, and THAT is what I'm fed up with. Whenever Maryann is actually on screen herself, you just know that something awesome will happen. I can't wait for the face-off (if there is one) between her and the vampires. Surely it must go that way!

Until then, however, it's just a bit daft. Enough rolling around the floor, rubbing food all over yourself please. I want to see Maryann kick ass! Michelle Forbes is incredible as a villain, and I love seeing her put that talent to good use.

Eric and Pam had the best scenes this week. Pam floored me with some her lines. She's SO awesome, and fast becoming one of my favourite characters.

Overall this episode screamed FILLER. I hope the finale totally makes up for it, because the last few episodes (especially 8 and 9) blew me away....like, GREATEST TV EVER moments (mostly thanks to Eric and Maryann). If they get rid of the silliness and focus on actually pushing the storyline along, this could be the best thing we've ever seen. I just hope Evan sorts herself out!