latest Guest Announcement Jacob Kogan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Just came back from Earls Court and met lots of guests but Jacob was easily our favourite.

He was really excited to be there, wrote a huge personalisation on our sons autograph and said it was his first ever signing event and was totally mad (in a great way).

All the guests were great, but Jacob made our day - did anyone else meet him today?

Steve

Jacob Kogan Was Amazing.

I Actually Love That Guy :YAHOO:

(He's My Age, Don't Worry, I'm Not Some Kind Of Freak.)

I Kept Going Back To Talk To Him,

He's Lovely,

And Really Easy To Talk To (:

It Was My First Convention And He Really Made My Day :D

He was a total sweetheart. :( I want to adopt him!!! (think his parents will mind?)

He treated me to a dazzling smile during my photoshoot with with him after I'd mentioned how much I loved him in Star Trek. Wish I'd also added how much he freaked me out in Joshua!

He was a total sweetheart. :( I want to adopt him!!! (think his parents will mind?)

He treated me to a dazzling smile during my photoshoot with with him after I'd mentioned how much I loved him in Star Trek. Wish I'd also added how much he freaked me out in Joshua!

Oooh, If You Adopt Him, Can I Come Live With You Too? :(

Hm, Living With Jacob Kogan, Yes, I Think I'd Quite Enjoy That :P:(

He was adorable I was sitting with Peter on Sunday and he came up to meet him to tell him how cool he thought he was in star wars and was asking questions about it.

Mini spock! I wanted to pick him up and put him my pocket.... as I kept saying all day! Adorable!