torchwood children of earth

fatdragon

Hi i just got back from the nft preview of torchwood:children of earth day one.

Wow what a great opener to the new series,a slightly slow start then half way it ups the ante.

I wont go into a lot of detail so no spoiler alerts needed.

We get to meet the usual main characters plus lots of new ones too,we see the govenment operatives all in their black combat uniforms and heavily armed too.A few new family members are brought into the series too.

I wont give any more details except to say that it shows great promise,and in the Q and A after the episode russel t davies said it is just the begining of a new dark and action packed series.

No word on when it is gonna be on though but it will be in the summer though :(

CANT WAIT I WANNA SEE IT NOW

:thumbup:

fatdragon

I'm surprised at the no saying when it'll be aired.

BBC Ameriva says on the header:

"A Five-Nights Miniseries Event Comming Monday July 20th 9/8C" (no idea what the the 9/8 stands for)

Thats the time its on it, think its the American way of saying: 9pm eastern time and 8pm central time.

I saw a picture of 'saRAWR' with Eve Myles at the preview on msn, and she looks so different... al though she was wearing sunglasses, maybe thats why i didn't recognise her ;)

But she now doesnt have her fringe, her hair is shorter than it was at the hub 2, and her hair is now brown, not black........

lol

anyways... i cant wait to see it, everyone seemed to love it.... :unsure: