Please help

keith123

Hi guys

I've been on holiday and so I havn't been keeping up to date with everything and so I have only just seen the final schedule.

I live in Northampton and the earliest train to Bedford on sunday will get me there for 10:45. Does anyone know if I could take a bus instead? Because 10:45 is going to make me miss out on things isn't it? (I don't understand the schedule, i'm jetlagged and can't think clearly and the schedule with all its numbers is making no sense to me right now).

Also, has Chris Barrie cancelled? Since he's not on the schedule.

Thanks

Edited by keith123

Yes Chris cancelled unfortunately.

That's such a shame, meeting him was going to be the highlight of the event for me.

Do you know if i'll still be able to get autographs if I miss any of the autograph times due to arriving late?

The tickets are sorted in groups of 30. Look at the end of the schedule and check with group number your ticket is in. Then you look for the number on the sheet and this gives you the time you'll approximately be called for the autographs.

You can still go and get your autograph any time after your group has been called. So if your slot would start at 10 AM and you do arrive at 10.30 AM you'd be fine. Also autograph sessions may overrun. The crew should be able to sort you out, but like David has said you best speak to someone when you get there.

But in my opinion you're really cutting it close for some signing sessions with arriving at 10.45 AM. Steve's and Mac's signing times are until 11.15 according to the schedule, and you'd still need to get to the hotel and get registered in that half hour.

I think there's busses between Northampton and Bedford, but I am not a local so I can't give you any details.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just to make sure, Craig Charles and Danny John Jules won't be there on saturday will they?

I've heard that it may be possible to fit everything in to one day, but according to the schedule those actors won't be there until sunday

Just to make sure, Craig Charles and Danny John Jules won't be there on saturday will they?

I've heard that it may be possible to fit everything in to one day, but according to the schedule those actors won't be there until sunday

To the best of my knowledge Craig and Danny won't be there on Saturday.

The events based on UK shows did have a couple of one day guests in the pasts, and I remember TooTall said that this would be similar at Better Than Life.