Anyone there now and can tell us about it?

Lizzy

Eg- what's in the pack? What is the set up like? How is the hotel? What pics are included? What extras do silvers/golds get?

Thanks!

Hello! Haven't seen the set up yet. Our room is really big, a little shabby round the edges but basically ok.

Just occured to me that I should spoiler alert this bit for anyone who'd rather keep it a suprise!! so,

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!.................................................................................................................

The pics are a close up of Lister, full body of Kochanski in uniform, full body shot cat in zebra suit, Head shot of Holly, and Kryten headshot, also Rimmer from Gunman of the apocoloypse (which my friend thinks is rather sexy!!!).

Also got a cool jupiter mining corps mug, con tshirt and a smeghead badge, and a little conventon booklet.

Will see you tomorrow maybe? :D

Edited by Tiki

Are there no 8x10s of Mac and Steve? What about this exclusive con print we're supposed to get? What ticket type are you Tiki?

xx

Oh yeah, forgot about Mac and Steve! Really good head shot of Mac in uniiform and slightly scary shot of Steve as the gelf bride.

No con print as of yet :D

My friend and I are both gold passes. I'm shelley, my friend is Lindsay, she's the tall brunette and I'm the averagely tall blonde!

See you tomorrow!!! :D