OK to turn up Sat morning.

loopylola

Hi, i keep looking at this event as i know my daughter would love it,however there is no way we could get to the event on the fri it would have to be Sat although we should be able to arrive early sat! Would this be a problem and apart from what i'm sure will be an awsome party would we miss anything else? I have been to the two hub conventions held at the park inn Northampton so am assuming the schedule is more or less the same, can anyone confirm please?

Hi, i keep looking at this event as i know my daughter would love it,however there is no way we could get to the event on the fri it would have to be Sat although we should be able to arrive early sat! Would this be a problem and apart from what i'm sure will be an awsome party would we miss anything else? I have been to the two hub conventions held at the park inn Northampton so am assuming the schedule is more or less the same, can anyone confirm please?

You'd probably miss the opening ceremony Friday night as well, but arriving Saturday won't be a problem.

I arrived on the Saturday morning last year too and still had a great time. I'm going on the Friday this year though so we can go to the School Reunion party and make the most of things. I know a few people who aren't coming til the Sat. It should be a good weekend whenever you can get there :D