Final Schedule

showmasters

OK, this is my understanding of the way it works. This is my first proper convention so someone tell me if I've got it wrong, please.

I have ticket number G12 which puts me in Group 1. So, for signing, where it shows 1 on the schedule, that's when I join that particular queue. And for the photo shoots, where it shows 1,2,3 on the schedule, that's when I join the appropriate queue.

For example, for Robert on Saturday, I join the autograph queue between 9.15 and 9.30 and for the photo shoot, I join the queue between 9.45 and 10.00.

I am understanding it right?

And is there a maximum number of items I can get signed?

jeeze its like starting school all over again...first day.... confused.com :help::D

Hope this helps. First work out which group you belong to. I will use mine as an example. - Silver 3 which is in group 5.

Loolking at the schedule I have a photo shoot with Chloe between 9.15 and 9.30 on Saturday morning. Then one with Robert Llewellyn at 10.00-10.15

The singings work in a similar way to the VT tickets at other events. You can go and see a guest at any point after your group time has past. So for Chloe I can go any time after 9.45 on the Saturday, with Hattie it is any time after 12.30 and so on. If you don't get to a guest one day and your group has been called then you can see them the following day at any time (assuming the guest is attending both days that is!

Lunch is at 12.45 for an hour. After that everyone sits in the main hall for the talk sessions which run all afternoon (with small breaks in between), including Kryton Factor (which sounds intriguing).

This works the same way for Sunday as well.

The only thing you need to keep an eye on is your photoshoot times. Priortize them over the guest signings. You can go back for an autograph later but once the photshoot has finished that is it

OK, this is my understanding of the way it works. This is my first proper convention so someone tell me if I've got it wrong, please.

I have ticket number G12 which puts me in Group 1. So, for signing, where it shows 1 on the schedule, that's when I join that particular queue. And for the photo shoots, where it shows 1,2,3 on the schedule, that's when I join the appropriate queue.

For example, for Robert on Saturday, I join the autograph queue between 9.15 and 9.30 and for the photo shoot, I join the queue between 9.45 and 10.00.

I am understanding it right?

And is there a maximum number of items I can get signed?

Correct.

At previous events there has been a limit on the number of items you can get signed the first time you go down (four I think...). Then once everyone else has had chance to see a guest, you are allowed to go back to get an extras you may want. You carry a ticklist around with you that gets marked the first time you see a guest so that a track can be kept. You also get one for the photoshoots where appropriate.

The only thing you need to keep an eye on is your photoshoot times. Priortize them over the guest signings. You can go back for an autograph later but once the photshoot has finished that is it

thanks for that advice......

im really panicking now tho...train gets in at 0845 i have 15 minutes to get to the event and register and photoshoot with Chloe and will also have luggage with me....im doomed

• Showmasters Admin

im really panicking now tho...train gets in at 0845 i have 15 minutes to get to the event and register and photoshoot with Chloe and will also have luggage with me....im doomed

Chloe's photoshoot goes until 9.45am so as long as you are there before then you will be ok! Even if your number means that you should be going in between 9 and 9.15 that will not matter and so long as the photoshoot is still running we will get you in! :D

Mark :blink:

I wouldn't panic too much. I imagine that you would be allowed to join in with one of the other gorups of Chloes photoshoot if your train is late etc.

As with all events all the timings are approximate. The photoshoots may run late. The signings times will change as well due to how fast the guest gets through them. I think someone (can't recall who) at the Hub2 managed to get through their two day signings in the first day.

EDIT: I need to type faster!

Edited by 1of2

How come there is no photo shoot for Mac and Steve? Are they not doing pictures? :thumbup:

Just what I noticed :blush:

I have a huge biggie qn for SM, TT or any con regular... (And I take it the answer will be a no to which I'll be rather annoyed as this was one of my main reasons for going) Will the one day guests with photoshoots have the photos back in time to get them signed later? For Craig, the timings for this don't look possible, and obv he's the main dude!!

Very sucky :D

How come there is no photo shoot for Mac and Steve? Are they not doing pictures? :YAHOO:

Just what I noticed :YAHOO:

I have a huge biggie qn for SM, TT or any con regular... (And I take it the answer will be a no to which I'll be rather annoyed as this was one of my main reasons for going) Will the one day guests with photoshoots have the photos back in time to get them signed later? For Craig, the timings for this don't look possible, and obv he's the main dude!!

Very sucky :(

From what I recall at The Hub & Chevron events the photos were back in the afternoon of the day the day they were taken. As this is a slightly smaller event it may be possible that they will be back sooner...probably unlikely though. The only way I can see a chance of Craig's being back ready for signing is if his phtoshoot is moved forward to first thing.

Yea exactly... I've made a thread for this to catch their attention. I can imagine I'm not the only one worried about this! Craig was the one I most wanted to get the shoot signed for :YAHOO:

For Craig, the timings for this don't look possible, and obv he's the main dude!!

Sorry mate - big disagreement coming here. There is no main dude in Red Dwarf. The show is so good because of the equality of all four main cast, and their relationships on and off screen.

For Craig, the timings for this don't look possible, and obv he's the main dude!!

Sorry mate - big disagreement coming here. There is no main dude in Red Dwarf. The show is so good because of the equality of all four main cast, and their relationships on and off screen.

Oh I agree with you lol... just in terms of on screen time I mean and for people generally wanting to meet him for this and other stuff.

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, and guest incounter? Is this like the coffee breaks that have been offered at other conventions? If so how do we arrange tickets?

Please read the How things work thread. In there is an explaination of both what Guest Encounrters are AND how they are raffled or bid on.

How come there is no photo shoot for Mac and Steve? Are they not doing pictures? :D

No they will not be doing photos.

Yeah, and guest incounter? Is this like the coffee breaks that have been offered at other conventions? If so how do we arrange tickets?

Please read the How things work thread. In there is an explaination of both what Guest Encounrters are AND how they are raffled or bid on.

How come there is no photo shoot for Mac and Steve? Are they not doing pictures? :D

No they will not be doing photos.

will we be able totake a quick photo whilst getting the autos???

• Showmasters Admin

will we be able totake a quick photo whilst getting the autos???

We do not usually allow photography in the autograph sessions. As Steve and Mac aren't doing a photo shoot I'll see if we can drop this rule for them.