Information about lunch on Saturday

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone,. Don't know how long this will stay on the Forum as the message i put on this morning has been deleted, But if you are using Sandwich Express (01234-341006) for the £2.90 lunch on Saturday can you contact the shop by 2pm Tommorow (Wednesday 10th june), the manager puts in his shop supply order at 3pm on a Wednesday and doesn't want to run out of anything. The Shop is 6mins from Park Inn Hotel and they Deliver if you spend over £5, Just log onto there Website and chose your 3 items. We are all on an extremely tight budget at the moment and if this helps you on the Saturday thats better than having Junk Food, Dwarfbabe has the Vouchers you need and will have them with her Friday and Saturday. I am not putting this on the Forum to cause problems i am putting it on to help people buy an affordable lunch, unfortunately i cannot afford Hotel prices for Food or Drink and i have to always search out places to eat on a Budget before i arrive at any convention. And this is all i am trying to do now HELP people like myself who can't afford Hotel prices. See you all on Friday. Julie :D

I wondered what had happened to the previous thread.

Anyway, I'll have some of the vouchers with me on Friday evening for anyone who wants them. If you'll be in Pilgrims on Friday and would like some vouchers, can you let me know via this thread please? I can then make sure I've got enough with me.

Zippy - I added your name to my list before the original thread was deleted.

As I'm not allowed to pass the vouchers out in the hotel, I'll sort something out for Saturday.

I wondered what had happened to the previous thread.

Anyway, I'll have some of the vouchers with me on Friday evening for anyone who wants them. If you'll be in Pilgrims on Friday and would like some vouchers, can you let me know via this thread please? I can then make sure I've got enough with me.

Zippy - I added your name to my list before the original thread was deleted.

As I'm not allowed to pass the vouchers out in the hotel, I'll sort something out for Saturday.

thanx