Tom Felton

Charmer

I thought he was one of the greatest people I've bet, always laughing and chatting with everyone! He loved it when I told him I thought villans were the best guests to meet as the actors who played were always more fun in real life than others (in my opinion).

Really nice guy.

We shared the lift with him at our hotel in the morning and he remembered us, which was nice.

So polite and friendly towards the fans, was very pleased that we decided to get his sig.

Very chatty and very charming indeed. An absolute pleasure to meet.

I hadn't budgeted for his autograph but figured I'd squeeze it in somewhere seeing he had new pictures and the one I got signed at C7 was rather outdated.

I did not regret my decision one bit.

When I first heard he was a last minute addition to the guests list I wasn't sure if I should go see Tom after previously reading how he was from an earlier con but then I thought oh since he'll be there on Sat and I didn't have anyone else to see then why not?

I was so surprised with his friendliness and how he didn't mind taking a photo with the fans that I couldn't really strike a proper conversation with him when it was my turn ^^;; I'm ashamed.

SM do bring him back if you can XD!!

Edited by vash-chan