Photo Distribution

showmasters

I'm worried! Nobody asked me for any money to post my photo :wub: Will this be a problem? I filled in a slip with my address and whatnot, though, but nobody said anything about money...

Mind you, I paid £2 postage for my Nathan Fillion photoshoot ticket which I had to pick up at the event - will that do instead, do you think?

I'm worried! Nobody asked me for any money to post my photo :wub: Will this be a problem? I filled in a slip with my address and whatnot, though, but nobody said anything about money...

Mind you, I paid £2 postage for my Nathan Fillion photoshoot ticket which I had to pick up at the event - will that do instead, do you think?

I remember them saying to me its £2 for all photos, so they may have just kept that money and used that to post it?

• Showmasters Admin

Just to let you all know

ALL PHOTOS HAVE GONE IN THE POST TODAY

They have been sent first class so should be with you by Wednesday at the very lastest. Please remember it is fathers day this weekend, as such Royal Mail have said some post in certain areas may take a little longer to reach its final destination. Please leave it until Wednesday before worrying.

Also... there are about 6 photos that we have not been able to send out. One was damaged and is in the process of being reprinted, some people didnt leave an adequate description and one person didnt even leave an address. If your photos dont arrive by Wednesday or you think one of these photos may be yours please email

info@collectormania.com

and we will make sure you get your picture.

Please note.... this time scale applies to UK deliveries only. Any over seas deliveries will obviously take longer to reach you.

Thanks.

Yes, it's a shame it took them almost two weeks to dispatch the photos :coolthumb: They were not legally contracted to send them out the next day but it would've been good customer service and business sense to do so. Then again it's always been erratic. I once got one after two days, and another after a month.

Edited by Psychosis

Got mine too. Thank you ;)

Amazed that the photographer managed to get both me and Nathan in the frame, considering the incredible height difference LOL, so many thanks to him for that :(

LOL I have the same thought often :P I have a photo of me with Kevin Sorbo and the belt around his hips is pressing into my boobs. That's the height difference :P yet the photo came out beautifully.

LOL I have the same thought often :( I have a photo of me with Kevin Sorbo and the belt around his hips is pressing into my boobs. That's the height difference :P yet the photo came out beautifully.

Wow! He must be tall! I admit I was a bit worried about my pic but like I said, no problems. Mind you, it was done portrait rather than landscape LOL ;) I had no idea exactly how tall Nathan was until I saw him at the photoshoot. I think IMDB says 6'2" but I reckon he's taller than that!

I still haven't received my pictures with Philip Glennister and Liz May Brice. I guess at this stage, I should start worry a bit?

Theres still a few unclaimed pictures i couldnt match up. Can you email me at info@collectormania.com and give me a description of yourself and what you were wearing and ill have a look. Also can you let me know your address.

Kayla

Edited by rain