Is Registration going to be on Friday

julie Hannah

Hi Too Tall,. Has there now been a decision made about Registration for Better Than Life will it be Friday afternoon/early evening or Early Saturday morning?. I only need to know so i can work around plans i have for Friday Evening, we will be arriving in Bedford on Friday around 3.45pm. And if you are doing Registration we can come straight to the Park Inn as we are not staying at the Hotel, We are at another Hotel in Bedford so it is important to find out the plans for Registration. Also may i please ask the Gold Ticket Drinks Recepection will that be on Friday or Saturday Evening?, its just we have a Gold Ticket and usually the Reception is on a Friday. I hope you don't mind me asking these questions. Thank You. Julie B)

Edited by julie-t

Hi Julie,

As I am aware, there is nothing happening on Friday except people are meeting for a drink. Everything takes place on Saturday, Reg and reception. but Dwarfbabe is probably right and Too Tall will respond when he can.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

As it turns out the other event that was supposed to be in the hall on Friday night has cancelled and so we do have the whole hotel Friday night too! :P

With that in mind we will therefore be opening registration at 5pm on Friday evening until around 7.30pm. We will also do something in the evening by way of entertainment for those of you who are there! :P For those of you not turning up until Saturday morning though please do not worry. Friday night entertainment will be fairly low key and so you don't need to worry about missing anything essential.

The Gold pass drinks reception will be on Saturday night! :P

I will have some more definite times for the whole weekend up online in the next day! :D

Mark :P

Hi there,

As it turns out the other event that was supposed to be in the hall on Friday night has cancelled and so we do have the whole hotel Friday night too! :thumbup:

With that in mind we will therefore be opening registration at 5pm on Friday evening until around 7.30pm. We will also do something in the evening by way of entertainment for those of you who are there! B) For those of you not turning up until Saturday morning though please do not worry. Friday night entertainment will be fairly low key and so you don't need to worry about missing anything essential.

The Gold pass drinks reception will be on Saturday night! :D

I will have some more definite times for the whole weekend up online in the next day! :D

Mark :D

Cool :WAVE:

Any ideas for the Low Key Entertainment. If it is Ham On Organs or Listers Guitar, I'm leaving........

Edited by Zippy

Hi there,

As it turns out the other event that was supposed to be in the hall on Friday night has cancelled and so we do have the whole hotel Friday night too! :YAHOO:

With that in mind we will therefore be opening registration at 5pm on Friday evening until around 7.30pm. We will also do something in the evening by way of entertainment for those of you who are there! :poki: For those of you not turning up until Saturday morning though please do not worry. Friday night entertainment will be fairly low key and so you don't need to worry about missing anything essential.

Mark :D

Cool :dance:

Any ideas for the Low Key Entertainment. If it is Ham On Organs or Listers Guitar, I'm leaving........

I think you mean Hammond Organs although Ham On Organs is an interesting idea .......... :dance:

Hi there,

As it turns out the other event that was supposed to be in the hall on Friday night has cancelled and so we do have the whole hotel Friday night too! :D

With that in mind we will therefore be opening registration at 5pm on Friday evening until around 7.30pm. We will also do something in the evening by way of entertainment for those of you who are there! :lol: For those of you not turning up until Saturday morning though please do not worry. Friday night entertainment will be fairly low key and so you don't need to worry about missing anything essential.

I will have some more definite times for the whole weekend up online in the next day! :P

Mark :clap:

Cool :lol:

I think you mean Hammond Organs although Ham On Organs is an interesting idea .......... :D

Probably sound better as well. P.S. Lunch Ordered.