Thanks from Penfold

Harry

Hi

I would just like to thanks my Partner's in Crime over the weekend, Mary, Joyce and Sarah without your help I think that place would have beaten me.

Also thanks to Derek and his crew for dealing with the pre orders and then also being slung down queues for me on Sunday afternoon.

It was also great seeing the rest of the crew, I know I see you all fleetingly as I fly round the venue, but your all fab and considering the weather we had to contend with you all did a great job especially thank you to the guest assistants who helped to get the allocations through.

Thank you to the guests for being so co-operative, professional and great.

And Finally thank you to Jason, Andrea, Mark, Davey, Paul and Stuart for having the faith in me that you have and for putting on these shows that the crew love so much.

Andy AKA Penfold

This hamster is now no longer going round in the wheel and needs sleep

Thank you Hunni. you are a pleasure to work with

Don't know how you manage to stay sane. Any time you need help give me shout and i will come a runnin. Lol

Big Huggs

xx

Sane? Me?

First sign of madness: Talking to myself (I think ALL the crew have caught me doing that)

Second sign of madness: Crewing (Bring on the insanity - how many more shows YAY!!!!)

Third sign of madness: Shiny heels, Rainbow heels, bearded lady's heeled boots

Who wants sanity? not me :YAHOO:

Don't know how you manage to stay sane. Any time you need help give me shout and i will come a runnin. Lol

Big Huggs

xx

Sane? Me?

First sign of madness: Talking to myself (I think ALL the crew have caught me doing that)

Second sign of madness: Crewing (Bring on the insanity - how many more shows YAY!!!!)

Who wants sanity? not me :wub:

Men in white coats just around the corner

Big Huggs

xx

Sane? Me?

Who wants sanity? not me :unsure:

Men in white coats just around the corner

As long as they are cute men in white coats that cool