CM16

dwarfbabe

I picked up a leaflet on Saturday and noticed that CM16 will be the bank holiday weekend of 29-31 May 2010. So there won't be another one in MK this year. However, there will be a Collectormania London on 28-29 November.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Doesn't appear to be. Two guests announced on the flyer though - Michael Carter (Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)and Daniel Logan (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones).

For CM London, the first guest announcements are James Dodd (Hellboy 2), Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars, Batman), Kai Owen (Torchwood) and Alan Harris (Star Wars).

There was a pile of leaflets on the Organisers booth.

It's being held at Olympia Two, London, W14 8UX. Apparently it's close to Earls Court and the nearest tube is Kensington Olympia.

Other useful information, the entry fee will be £10 for an Early Bird (from 9.00 a.m.), £5 Standard (from 11.00 a.m.) and £3 for children.

Edited by dwarfbabe

There was a pile of leaflets on the Organisers booth.

It's being held at Olympia Two, London, W14 8UX. Apparently it's close to Earls Court and the nearest tube is Kensington Olympia.

Other useful information, the entry fee will be £10 for an Early Bird (from 9.00 a.m.), £5 Standard (from 11.00 a.m.) and £3 for children.

Yup. Its opposite the Hand & Flower pub and the Iranian resturants and immediate in front of you when you exit the station.

I lived in next door West Kensington for a year and a half you see!! :dance: I;m frequently still in the area.

bad news its in the MK Dons stadium again! get ya winter warmers, long johns and water bottles ready! maybe some guests will avoid this event cos its so cold!

Ummm, are you doing your best to support the stereotype that people from Barnsley are dim??? :P

bad news its in the MK Dons stadium again! get ya winter warmers, long johns and water bottles ready! maybe some guests will avoid this event cos its so cold!

By then the new hall at the stadium where CM will be run will be finished so it won't be on the concourse, right? :P This is why there isn't another CM in MK this year

Edited by frankslittlemachine

By then the new hall at the stadium where CM will be run will be finished so it won't be on the concourse, right? :WAVE: This is why there isn't another CM in MK this year

I think that's the intention.

And, just so that everyone knows, it'll still be free entry and (hopefully) free car parking. :lol:

DavidB just tweeted on the SMs Twitter saying it will be the 28th - 31st so we are back to 4 days, even tho the leaflet said the 29th

Ummm, are you doing your best to support the stereotype that people from Barnsley are dim??? :D

Thats not a very nice thing to say in my opinion. Luie01 may have mis-understood the original post, no need to be so nasty :P

Im from Barnsley too btw and we are not dim

Im extra excited about CM16 now cause its my 21st Birthday on 29th May next year!!! hope the date does not change!

Happy birthday for then :)

It's the day after mine though I'll be somewhat older than you. Still, could be a fun weekend because of that.