Thank you to those who listen

DavidB

I think the crew did a great job this weekend. I heard someone really laying into Michelle at the organisers tent/booth. She just stood there and took it all and didn't get flustered. Eventually he calmed down and admitted it wasn't Michelle's fault. She diffused the situation very well and the guy went away calm.

All the crew I had dealings with were friendly, calm and a pleasure to talk to.

I did suggest to DavidB that crew "sweatshirts" might have been nicer than T-shirts given the climate but hind sight is a wonderful thing!

Thank you for these kind words Doc Bones. It's always good to get positive feedback esp as it was my virgin exp in the org booth (also known as the Wendy House).

If you're at LFCC (and I hope to crew) please try to find me so I can put a face to a name.

Michelle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank the crew member that was stalking my sister. Unfortunatey i don't know his name but we first met him at the Nathan photo shoot and he magically appeared at several areas that we were at. Anyway i didn't see you following us home to Manchester lol! But thanks you made my sister's day.

i seem to remember it was you who was stalking me as i was trying to work!! :poki: but thank you,

I want to thank the crew member that was stalking my sister. Unfortunatey i don't know his name but we first met him at the Nathan photo shoot and he magically appeared at several areas that we were at. Anyway i didn't see you following us home to Manchester lol! But thanks you made my sister's day.

i seem to remember it was you who was stalking me as i was trying to work!! :YAHOO: but thank you,

We were in the Nathan queue first. you just got inserted behind us so i think you started it :dance:

nope i dissagree, as u pointed out i was put there due to work not my preference! not that it wasnt good to meet u, was good banter bumpin into u 2 everywhere! :P so how was ur trip back up the road?

We definately didn't ask for you to be put there either B)

better than coming down. wasn't feeling so well that day but i had to meet Nathan. Funnily enough i felt so much better as we arrived at the stadium and so going home was a breeze (we even stopped at Little Chef for tea and saw one of Leonard NImoy's fanclub).

How was your trip home?

nope i dissagree, as u pointed out i was put there due to work not my preference! not that it wasnt good to meet u, was good banter bumpin into u 2 everywhere! :P so how was ur trip back up the road?

better than coming down. wasn't feeling so well that day but i had to meet Nathan. Funnily enough i felt so much better as we arrived at the stadium and so going home was a breeze (we even stopped at Little Chef for tea and saw one of Leonard NImoy's fanclub).

How was your trip home?

Being in the car with him on the trip home he got lost. He will no doubt come on and blame me just wait. :P

How was your trip home?

Being in the car with him on the trip home he got lost. He will no doubt come on and blame me just wait. :P

He didn't go anywhere near Coventry did he? 'Cos if he got lost near there i think he may have been following us again :P

We definately didn't ask for you to be put there either :D

How was your trip home?

Being in the car with him on the trip home he got lost. He will no doubt come on and blame me just wait. :D

He didn't go anywhere near Coventry did he? 'Cos if he got lost near there i think he may have been following us again :P

wow wow wo!!! i leave the forum for a couple o days and see what happens??!! first off i got lost cos my navigator was rubbish, i had no idea where i was going and was waiting on andrew's directions.....which once we left th city wer non existant!!! so yes since it was ur fault i wil come on and say it was ur fault!! not my fault we didnt have intelligence!! (team america)

dam intelligence...and no it wasnt my cars fault, she just wasnt feeling well.(ciggarette lighter didnt work...was news to me)

I just want to say thanks to all the attendees who actually respect the crew, and go by their day without any conflict or making our jobs any harder than they need to be.

always a pleasure to help

Showmasters put on great events, why shouldn't us joe public be helpful and respectful and make the event a pleasure for both staff and other visitors :thumbup:

the dude :YAHOO:

Awww you got lost? I had a great navigator. lol. Oh and my sister, Vic, says hi

My directions where great. Follow the sign to The North. We just had went a bit to far East and North. I got around MK with out any problems.

ps i let him know you have replayed as he only looks here now and then. :whistling:

yeah as mojoe said we did find north fine enough....jus we headed to th east instead o west, and ther was a through road we'v taken before so we decided to take that road, neither of us noticed it so we ended up in th complete wrong place.....DOH!

to be fair his sense of direction in town was second to none...he got us where sat nav couldnt, even if we'd had it with us!!

say hi to ur sis for me! (HI!) :whistling:

yeah i be at as many as i can, im pretty sure il be at chevron 7.3, if it doesnt interfere with my exams il be at c16 , definately be at Cglasgow, i think im gonna be at them but i dont have everything planned yet.

what about yourselfs? comin to many other shows?

to Andrew- when u decide when and what ur goin to tell me and il organise it this end

yeah i be at as many as i can, im pretty sure il be at chevron 7.3, if it doesnt interfere with my exams il be at c16 , definately be at Cglasgow, i think im gonna be at them but i dont have everything planned yet.

what about yourselfs? comin to many other shows?

to Andrew- when u decide when and what ur goin to tell me and il organise it this end

To every single one :(

I'm thinking of the Milton Keynes one next year depends who they get, same with midland. If they do a Manchester one iwill definately be there. I'm also going to Hallowhedon. Can't go to everything unfortunately- don't have the pennies. sob!

I'm thinking of the Milton Keynes one next year depends who they get, same with midland. If they do a Manchester one iwill definately be there. I'm also going to Hallowhedon. Can't go to everything unfortunately- don't have the pennies. sob!

I dont either but i love it. Daryn is even poorer than me but he is the same

which shows do you generally want to meet guests from?

I love the adrenaline kick when i'm going to meet one of the guests. i get so scared that half the time i can't form words (which is partially why my sister comes with me- translator!) lol!

which shows do you generally want to meet guests from?

I love the adrenaline kick when i'm going to meet one of the guests. i get so scared that half the time i can't form words (which is partially why my sister comes with me- translator!) lol!

Both me and Daryn have the some taste, Stargate, Star Wars, Firefly. Daryn and i did that when we met Nathan Fillion could barly Talk. :D But know matter who it is i always get that Adrenaline kick your on about when i met people. Thats why i love theses show. Also its great place to make friends and get to know people. Always fun and the guests just top it off nicely.

Andrew

definately great place to make friends and get tongue tied. I'm very proud that i managed to form words to Nathan and he wished me happy birthday yay! so my auto also wishes me happy birthday and will probably make me smile for forever.

hello people did u miss me? hav been away for the weekend,

meeting nathan was amazing he's such a down to earth guy but we still couldnt talk to him, wanted to talk to him so much jus couldnt find any words, fortunately ben was startin conversations wi every1 which helped when i spoke to him!

My sister, Vic started my conversation with Nathan. Big thanks to her.

I even managed to say hello to Leonard Nimoy. Points to me.

We were doing just fine without you Mr Stalker. lol!

Did you have a good weekend?

He gets to run around and climb things and gets payed for it with my tax money am sure he enjoyed it :lol:

ps i like how this has became our own little private chat fourm here :thumbup:

yeah i had an ace weekend thanks! it was a sniper aquaint, and yes using lots of ur tax money!! mawhaha!! :smile:

yeah i like this, it means i have more than like 5 posts!! yey! and not all in the crew section.!! what did u all get up to over the weekend??

not a whole lot to be honest which was nice. we were going to sell a load of stuff at a carboot but it rained and i got to go back to bed. Yay!

Just out of interest what is it that you do? Getting paid to run around and climb things?