Thank you to those who listen

DavidB

hmm....im a Royal Marines Commando , do u have any idea what that is?

ace carboot sales can be ace fun...but sometimes ther not so... esp if its raining..

what is it u do??

its a sad day today....my bike has been stolen...:thumbup:

i think its also time to tidy my flat...its a bit o a mess...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ace carboot sales can be ace fun...but sometimes ther not so... esp if its raining..

what is it u do??

its a sad day today....my bike has been stolen...:(

You really are a stalker :P wanting to find out everything. and your a part time Commando thats seen no action what so ever. :YAHOO:

Ps

Your bike got stolen hahahahahahahahahaha :P

ps

Am not a nice person :D

Edited by mojoe

oh u gonna die! ;):poki:

im sorry if im interested in makin new friends, i kno what u do dont i?

and no iv not seen any action....but i will im goin out on the herrick 14 with 45 commando...hopefully as a sniper....so scrahooo yahoo buddy! :D

u should totally try th free mason (or is it the stone mason thing) and come with... u said ud be there to bak me up in the promethius when things get bad..... :WINCE:

oh u gonna die! :YAHOO::YAHOO:

im sorry if im interested in makin new friends, i kno what u do dont i?

and no iv not seen any action....but i will im goin out on the herrick 14 with 45 commando...hopefully as a sniper....so scrahooo yahoo buddy!:wub:

u should totally try th free mason (or is it the stone mason thing) and come with... u said ud be there to bak me up in the promethius when things get bad..... :D

:D

what is it u do??

its a sad day today....my bike has been stolen...:wub:

Sorry DavidB

I've heard of Royal Marines Commandos- wasn't really sure what they did though.

I love carboot sales but my bank balance doesn't :thumbup:

I work in an office and answer phones all day. Not so exciting.

Shame about your bike. Was it expensive?

Still think you were stalking us though :YAHOO:

yeah my bank ballence doesnt like me either....especially after a showmasters event.....i spend waaaaay to much money when im at events......

thats cool it pays the bills, im gonna need to get another job for when im not running about....and like mojoe, people dont ever rate u for what u have done until uv (as he put it) "seen any action" and if i ever do tell any1 what i do most people kno what it is i do or jus think im the same as the army (mojoe u come on and comment about me being the same as the army i will kill u! :D ) (he loves winding me up about what i do)

my bike was like £100 second hand...was pretty good, tho it had got to th point o needin some repairs....like the brakes....i hope they got hit by a car....

i dont think so...i aint no stalker, i wasnt ther to follow women about i was there to meet guests and get pissed wi ma best friend, cos since i left home i dont get to see ma friends from back home very much.

yeah ...sniff..i kno..*wipes away tear* :thumbup:

i dont get to see my friends from when i was growing up, but i have new friends from aberdeen, but i still wanna keep in contact wi folk from moffat. i moved 200 miles from moffat to aberdeen....bit of a treck to come down to see every1,

im well gutted cos it was in off the street and everything, locked to the banister downstairs.dam them!!

ps u may not hear from me after about tuesday/wed next week as il be dissapearing to california for like 2 weeks...have i told u about this at all?

yeah fair one but mk is like a road trip and me n andrew both like it..

im away with the marines doing high altitude/mountain training..so im basically gettin paid to go to california!! bonus!!

sorry gotta run busy today...well jus now anyway!! :thumbup: