Nathan Fillion staff/queue

rocket7772003

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the crew/queue on Nathan's table yesterday.

On explaining I had a train to catch yesterday afternoon, I was fast tracked to the front & Nathan was chased up (from the Green Room - he was 30+ mins late coming back!!!)

So apolgies to the others in the queue, but I did make my train with 5 or so mins to spare!

Had a top weekend over all, & looking forward to LFACC & future Collectormanias.

Rich

I'd like to add my thanks to the guy who was on Nathan's queue and the lady sitting with Nathan on Sunday were both awesome :thumbup: My baby girl was the one crying when she saw the guy dressed as a Storm Trooper :lol: Both the lady & Nathan were just so lovely to her :D :D Thanks Showmasters for an awesome day x x

• 2 weeks later...

I agree! The Sunday crew members with Nathan were awesome!! Thank you!

Trust me - it is you Guys who rock - Yes Kip is truly awsome and the wonderful Christa was on cash, while Ken was on queue - awsome team to work with.

I love Kids ( but could not eat a whole one...:thumbup:) and it was great to see their interaction with Nathan and have fun joining in! It had been a long weekend and i know the cold was getting to everyone - so thank you guys for hanging in there.

Much love!

pooksxx