i want to give a big thank you to all the crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

guys and girls you were all amazing and we could not have done this with out you all

thank you thank you thank you

you know you are the beast crew in the world and you all worked so much harder than ever before in this new venue

we had issues but worked as a team to fix it and never complaned you are amazing

so from everyone here thank you for backing us so we get the chance to keep running these events in MK

take care and get some rest and sleep

jason :D

Totally agree - the crew were brillaint as ever. They work incredibly hard and the event would not be the success that it is without their enthusiasm and good humour on what must have been very long cold days this weekend.

Thanks to them all and see you at LFCC :smile:

All the crew were great apart from the guy who shouted in my face at the philip glenister table but it was mayhem so i'l let it slide. also the crew member on the JOHN DELANCIE table on sunday was well fit i should have got her autograph.

hope evryone enjoyed it!

see you in london.

yeah thanks to all the crew,

Roxy as always :D

had a brief chat with TooTall & DavidB over the weekend, nice to meet ya guys.

watched Jason chased around a few hoodlums on Sunday, it was like a bad version of miami vice or something :blink:

the young lady who was looking after Richard Chaves on Saturday was a sweetie and always had a big smile on her face.

and to everyone else thanks, great jobs guys n gals.

yeah thanks to all the crew,

Roxy as always :D

had a brief chat with TooTall & DavidB over the weekend, nice to meet ya guys.

watched Jason chased around a few hoodlums on Sunday, it was like a bad version of miami vice or something :D

the young lady who was looking after Richard Chaves on Saturday was a sweetie and always had a big smile on her face.

and to everyone else thanks, great jobs guys n gals.

Aw Rob :D anytime, lovely to see you and a pleasure as always.

As always, the entire crew were just AMAZING!

Thank you to all of you that I personally spoke to over the weekend:

Guy running the photoshoot A Qs on sunday. Very clear wand polite with instructions and very helpfull with questions.

Lady on Andrew Robinson's table late sunday. I was dressed as Doctor Who and missed Andrew by mere minutes. Thank you for making me feel better by saying how much he had enjoyed the event and that he would happily come back to another event.

Lady on the info desk who refunded my last few autograph vouchers (see reason above) at the end of the day. You were cold and packing up and I must of seemed like such a pest but you were very helpful despite all this. Hope I apologised to you enough and that you went and warmed up asap after that.

And to anyone else I spoke to or saw. I am getting to the point now where I recognize you all from previous shows so really should ask for names. I actually go a bit fangirl-ish when I see certain people (Stuart especially, famous in his own right now lol)

Once again, massive thank you to you all. One day if I have enough money I owe you all a drink! :D

Thanks to the man running Nathan's photo shoot queue on Saturday, and the lady on Nathan's first table (where you hand over your hard earned cash) because you have me a ticket while eating lunch! Multitasking at it's best!

Really should learn names but feel silly saying I'm nyhobbit79 who are you?

To the rest of you, you all work hard and I've always found you incredibly helpful and friendly. Cheers!!

Totally agree, crew were excellent as always, especially the young girl on the Burn Gorman queue on Sunday afternoon. very friendly and helpful. Well done to you all.

Posibly twas I during my 10mins of non running around.....if so thanks very much! I really enjoyed my sunday infact my while weekend was awsome all the members of the public I spoke to were all very nice even if i was charging though on a coffee run.

Thanks to all the crew for being so helpful. :D

And sorry Roxy for confusing you with the spelling of my name, it definitely has no V in it. :D

SIOBHAN! (right? :P )

Lol that was you, remember it so well :D still think we should have thrown in some x's and q's just to spice it all up a bit!