Back to reality with a horrible bump!

nyhobbit79

So, after another wicked weekend it is back to reality with a bump.

For me that means going back to work at a computer game shop. A job I have put of necessity rather than because I enjoy it.

Guess I'll be spending the whole day daydreaming about the softness of Nathan Fillion's hands.

I know this is not strictly about the show, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets the post convention blues :P

On the train back last night I felt like the weekend hadn't happened, it was so surreal as travelling felt so ordinary compared to the weekend. I don't get post-whatever blues anymore - I used to get it from gigs, but now I've been to so many it doesn't affect anymore, and it seems to have carried on to this. Although I couldn't get to sleep till 2am last night as I was still buzzing from the weekend! I think I'm still buzzing now haha, I don't quite think I'm back to reality yet.

Oh dear, I totally agree! I have a huge headache and I'm worrying that the weather has given me sniffles, and I have a day of half work and half revising. My headache will not improve!! Flippin amazing weekend though, can't wait till London!

I was only at CM from 8am - 11am on Saturday and though I was grateful to get out of the rain and sleep, it did make the whole experience feel a bit funny.

I didn't get any con flu this time though so that's something.

Edited by Princess83

Hate the real world! Roll on the next CM!!

** Chuckles to self after noticing the subject title "Back To Reality"...Red Dwarf....and 5 days until the aptly titled "Better Than Life" Red Dwarf convention :smile:

** Chuckles to self after noticing the subject title "Back To Reality"...Red Dwarf....and 5 days until the aptly titled "Better Than Life" Red Dwarf convention :smile:

:D Yay! Find me next weekend if you know what I look like now!! x

** Chuckles to self after noticing the subject title "Back To Reality"...Red Dwarf....and 5 days until the aptly titled "Better Than Life" Red Dwarf convention :blush:

:smile: Yay! Find me next weekend if you know what I look like now!! x

Will do. I could just stand in the middle of the room and shout 'engaged!, where are you?' if I can't see you :D

I too have the post-con-blues.

How depressing!

Managed to get half way home before it dawned on me that it's all over again - where does the time go?!

I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make Red Dwarf con, gutted, but going to see Chicago in Brum. ;0)

Hope everyone has a great time and tells us all about it!!

Roll on LFCC!!!

Off to get ready for Ashes to Ashes.

Maxine

I didn't get any con flu this time though so that's something.

I have sniffles from the bad weather :(

** Chuckles to self after noticing the subject title "Back To Reality"...Red Dwarf....and 5 days until the aptly titled "Better Than Life" Red Dwarf convention :wub:

:YAHOO: Yay! Find me next weekend if you know what I look like now!! x

Will do. I could just stand in the middle of the room and shout 'engaged!, where are you?' if I can't see you :chair:

Yes! And clap! Clapping is good :huh: The other half is working (boo) but I'll still be there lol :P May only be 1 day if the schedule will allow, but if not, I'll drive up both days. What happened to adding me on facebook then lol ;)

I've got the blues too I think. I had to cheer myself up when I got home by re-watching The Goonies! Was an ace weekend! On the plus side, there's always another con to look forward to after each one has ended. Time to get onto the LFCC boards now and hopefully get loads more guest announcements :wub:

Edited by Charmer