Eclipse Casting Auditions

CharmedOne

Yep, New Moon has only just wrapped, but starting next month they will be auditioning people for additional roles in the 3rd Twilight instalment 'Eclipse'

http://acting411.blogspot.com/

What excited me most about that is.....they're going to be casting a Maria!! That means.....we get a Jasper flashback scene - woohoo!!! Sorry...that kind of excited me - more Jasper...more Jackson on screen YAY!!! Ooh...just thought - Jasper in uniform.... :D:D

Looks like Rosalie will get a little flashback scene too - since they'll be looking for a Royce King as well.

Can't wait!!! (though it's not out until June 2010, so I'm gonna have to!)

xC

Ahhhh it's soooo exciting! I've been keeping my eye on that blog for the past few weeks! I'd love to audition but A. it's a bit far for me to travel lol and B. I'm not an experienced actress. Meh! Ahhhh well I can dream lol!

Hooray - the online frenzy for information continues..... :D or maybe :WINCE: ... Will get my life back after Breaking Dawn!

I think I'll feel a bit lost after Breaking Dawn has come out! I won't know what to do with myself!

Awwww I'm sure you do!

I did a bit of acting in school and a little in my spare time but I've not done it for years. My nerves seem to get the better of me but I'd love the chance to remedy that!

Hasnt it just been confirmed that they werent real?

Or do you reckon thats just a lie because they were getting too many people applying?

Ooooh I dunno. I assumed that site was quite reputable! Hmmmm pass!