Any possibility on Charlie from Lost?

Guest ReallyWantToGo

i just think he might be out of the events budget just abit and as he done an event a few years ago (lfacc) then i'm not sure he'd be a priority guest .. although id love to see him again!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If we get Kate, he will probably go too :D

I had no idea these guys required payment. I thought they were really nice people. Maybe the crew from the event could call Charlie, and see if he would be a sport to accept whatever the event can pay.

Edited by ReallyWantToGo

nope that's not how it works unfortunately, although i wish it did!

if Showmasters are making money from a guest, the guests are not gonna volunteer their time for free just to meet the fans.

the money were on about is HUGE amounts of money, thousands for a few days work.

then there is flights ranging from premium economy to first class (so from 1k-10k)

hotel (top suites up to 1k a night)

expenses such as food, drinks and petty cash

etc so it can work out very very expensive

While 99.9 % of actors I've met at cons appeared to be really enjoying themselves meeting the fans, con appearances are still work for them (and probably quite hard work, too...it must be tiring to spend hours signing autograph after autograph, and posing for pictures etc) so it's perfectly fair that they get paid for it. Doesn't mean they're aren't nice people.