What did you buy on the stalls?

Kinggodzillak

Stopped by the Leonard Nimoy fanclub desk, which had lots of Star Trek novels - 50p each or 3 for £1, so took 9 and they were good enough to hang on to them for us until we came back. Also, they had the Radio Times 30th Anniversary Star Trek special, which I always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford (£6.99 was a lot of money back then). It was in great condition and they only wanted £2 for it, so we took it.

Sat reading it on the train on the way home, and found that it had been signed by George Takei, Robin Curtis and William Campbell (dedicated to Val, with love). Which was an unexpected bonus. :P

Volumes of Buffy "Season 8" paperbacks....

In my haste, I forgot to shop around... a dealer in the Clydesdale bank room were selling them on a buy "two get one free offer", but stupidly I got two volumes from another dealer at full price :(

So shop around!!

Nothing for myself, but my parents bought a load of cheap Buffy figures for me. :) Also got a Doctor Who mug, Teal'c magnet, Twilight keyring and an autograph of Andy Hallett (RIP). Quite a lot considering I didn't spend anything lol. My dad bought himself some models and a dad's army mug.

Edited by chimmykins

I got lots!! Found the 6" new Pike and Uhura figures for only £8 and they don't seem to have been sold in this country ;) Got a cool mini Trek plate and mug where Dr Crusher "beams up" lol for £10 and got a few more nick nacks :D Spent more than usual at the stalls!

god i spent way way way too much, i got....

DVDS

Let The Right One In (Region 1)

One Missed Call (Japanese Version)

One Missed Call 2 (Japanese Version)

Transformers: The Movie (Blu-Ray)

Justice League (Video)

A Tonne of Comics

Some Dr Who Little Figures

and a really cool Jason Voorhees Figure

a Superman Belt Buckle

and a light up superman belt

bought some graphic novels from the stall which was doing buy 2 get one free which i thought was awesome got some tenth doctor stuff got a massive saw 4 poster, got billy the pupet lol which has sound and the rest of my money i spent getting autographs it was awesome.

Got a Indiana Jones bust for £18 instead of £45 and it's now sitting on my bedside table. :WINCE:

And a Han Solo mug. So much stuff so little money, next time I'm coming prepared!!

I got 2 Doctor Who figures I've been looking for for a while, LOADS of 12"x6" torchwood photos, one Patrick Stewart one as a present for my mum, many torchwood and star wars 8"x10" photos, and a couple of Star Wars litographic prints sets. And lots of postcards. I'm pleased I didn't come home with a cardboard standee of Captain Jack (I nearly bought one) as I can't afford the stuff I've bought let alone if I had bought anything else, my budget went out the window as soon as I stepped into the dealer's area. But I think I got a good deal on most of it - at least compared to similar things I've bought in the past.

My b/f got two star trek christmas decs,

i bought a 10x 8 of jonas brothers for my sister, a will young 10x8 for a friend, and a ashes to ashes for phillip to sign.

I treated myself to a new disney pin

AND I BOUGHT A DISNEY SNOW GLOBE THAT I DROPPED ON THE CONCRETE FLOOR !!!!!!!! :o

Bought trading cards for Stargate and X-files, action figures from Stargate, Buffy and Dark Angel, plus a Teyla t-shirt and a Ronon torch :) I spent way more than I should've ;) Gonna have to be good with my money the following week, lest I want to come home and not have money left for food and rent :D

Actually had some dealers thank me for being such a good customer this weekend... :o

Edited by misskitten

My b/f got two star trek christmas decs,

i bought a 10x 8 of jonas brothers for my sister, a will young 10x8 for a friend, and a ashes to ashes for phillip to sign.

I treated myself to a new disney pin

AND I BOUGHT A DISNEY SNOW GLOBE THAT I DROPPED ON THE CONCRETE FLOOR !!!!!!!! :o

Oh no!! Is it salvageable?!

Im really really regretting NOT buying a lovely Twilight signed canvas...........

Im sure i went back about 1000 times should i /shouldnt i

in the end i didnt and am now kicking myself aarghh!!!!! :D

For the first time ever I bought nothing! There were quite a few things I liked...some new Trek stuff and some Twilight stuff. Just couldn't deal with parting with my cash! Wish I'd found a good Michael Emerson photo for Abrams inc though

I got lots!! Found the 6" new Pike and Uhura figures for only £8 and they don't seem to have been sold in this country :P Got a cool mini Trek plate and mug where Dr Crusher "beams up" lol for £10 and got a few more nick nacks :dance: Spent more than usual at the stalls!

I bought Kirk (probably from that same stall), only to later realize I took Pike by mistake! I was foolish enough to only look at the shirt, I should have known better, don't know what I was thinking as I always look carefully before I make my purchase. I went back and got my Kirk figure, the dealer said it was ok for me to trade.

There was another stall that sold these same figures for only 5 quid a piece, now that's a bargain! :o I only bought Original Spock at first, because I wanted to look around more. When I came back Kirk, McCoy & new Spock was gone, which were the ones I wanted the most. I got Nero from him too though, and later bought new Spock & Kirk from the stall that sold them for 8 quid, which still is cheap IMO.

From the same dealer I bought my Nero & Original Spock figures, I also got a REAL bargain for the 2-pack Amok Time action figure set with Kirk & Spock, only 15 quid! At the Swedish sci-fi convention I go to quite frequently, they charge over 30 for that same set.

Another bargain I made was at the Official Leonard Nimoy Fan Club stall, where I bought a novel by William Shatner for only 3 quid. The stall next to it had a Planet of the Aoes book called The Planet of the Apes Chronicles, and it only cost me 2 quid!

i bought a poa harry potter portfolio to get signed, a my little pony, 2 hello kittys, a bunch of 8x10's that i didnt need but zachary quinto the brothers winchester and mr tennant were all to smexy not to and i bought some trek stuff....

1 big image of Tennant

8 x 7x5 images of Tennant (Who/Hamlet/LLL)

1 x Tennant keyring

1 x Jack standee (it usually retails at £30 so £20 was a bargain also got to do a Captain Jack's Journey on the way home)

1x box set of Ten/Rose/Slitheen That Slitheen is possibly the best doll I've ever seen plus its a rare box

1 x Weevil at £5 which normally retails at between £8.99 and £9.99

1 x 1977 DW annual. It's a present for David, just need Tom to sign it though.

Also a Matt Rippy signed pic from Hub 2 :D Not that I wasn't there but now need to meet him and get it personalised.

Was gonna get a classic Shaun the Sheep and Penguin from Wrong Trousers and Close Shave but my friend vetoed that idea and a good thing too as it would have cost me £15 whereas Wallace only cost £1.50.

Edited by owl post 1992