Gold Programme Query

johnhuk

Myself and a few other Gold Pass holders were querying the missing goody bag as stated in the FAQ:-

"4. Goody bag - Full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere! All themed with your choice of one of the following: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Buffy & Angel, Stargate, Cult TV or Cult Film. Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs from your chosen theme."

All we received was the aforementioned themed autograph, nothing else, and I've also heard that the Photo CD of the event is also non-existent, can someone please clarify this for me.

Thanks

Did you not take this up at the Information Desk at the show? Only Showmasters can answer this and the Information Desk would have been the place to ask if anything was missing.

Did you not take this up at the Information Desk at the show? Only Showmasters can answer this and the Information Desk would have been the place to ask if anything was missing.

No, it was very rushed and all that we were given was an envelope with the autograph pack in. No bag at all to speak of. The organisers booth was solid for ages and when I did walk past I forgot. Its only in chatting with other gold pass holders that I remembered....

The goody bag is the envelope now and the photo disc sometimes takes a few months but you will get it

That's hardly fair is it? Given a description of "Full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere!... Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs...", it's hardly acceptable to state that "Full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere!" actually means "devoid of anything else except in a few months you'll get a PhotoCD of pictures taken at the event." is it? If I'm promised a bag "full" of posters (plural), promo items (plural), and the like, I expect to get it; anything else is false advertising and inviting a discussion with the Trading Standards Authority...

Why did you go for the Gold Pass ?

And did you enjoy yourself and meet the guests you wanted to meet

Lots of people on the forum have purchased gold passes in the past and have ended up with what we got s large whiteish envlope with some autographed photos we used to get a plastic bag with stuff from the stall in the dealers rooms and before i started going to the showmaster events the bag was truly a goody bag but as forest gump once said life is like a box of chocolates you never know wht you are going to get showmaster maybe looking for some items to do with the theme the gold pass holders choose to send out you never know?