Who was your favourite guest?

Princess83

Rachel was :poki: she is so friendly, willing to talk and rememberd me from when I met her at the LFCC . Excellent guest :P

Ben Browder, was just as I expected, saw him on Friday, he was great, spoke a bit, told him a story about something that happened when I got an autograph from Claudia. He made a witty comment and then said "oops I am trouble now if she heard me" great guest, bring him back anytime :thumbup:

Kerri Green, she was great, Goonies reunion would be awesome. :dance::clap:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised anyone even knew the BTTF guests were even there,all 4 of them were shoved in an alcove.everyone one else had gazedos put up out side the alcoves they were in with their display cards put on them so everyone knew who was in there....despite this the BTTF guests where on top form!

Edited by Dr Evil

Tom was great, not rushed happy to chat with everyone and up and down like a yoyo having pictures with everyone - I believe Matt Lewis has competition as the nicest guy from Harry Potter.

Ben was fab too, very chatty and I loved the 'can I have a hell yeah'

Would welcome both back any day, to be fair didn't have a bad experience with any one I met its just those two topped the bill - I don't know why but I didn't expect Ben to be quite so 'chirpy'

Alice Krige and Rachel Luttrell stand out as the best for me, both nice and friendly, talked to Alice for a few minutes too.

Where was Alice, could'nt find her anywhere today?!!!!

She turned up Friday even though she wasn't supposed to, then didn't turn up Saturday (though the people in the organisers booth seemed to think she was coming), and I wasn't there today so don't know about that.

Nathan Fillion was awesome, Shook all of our hands twice and chatted away happily to me and my daughter. Super friendly and majorly hot :D

Philip Glenister was really nice and thought it was really funny when my daughter gave him an apple which he hugged tightly and told her he would enjoy having for his lunch.

:WINCE:

P.S Hope you enjoyed your mini choc digestives David B :D

Edited by theblackrose

I didn't say much to Philip Glenister since he was busy signing away for each person and only looked up after signing my magazine and photo. However during the phootshoot when the photographer said the photo he just took was good Philip said, "There you go, alright? Thank you" and I said thanks meekly in return. For really friendly guests it has to be Tom Felton or Burn Gorman for me. They asked if where they signed was okay and I said it was great :) Tom was making jokes about the cold weather which I'm sure a lot of guests were doing lol but he was very relaxed, taking time talking to everyone. He greeted me first when I was hesitant to approach his desk and pass my photo for him to sign even while the crew member looking after him was talking to another colleague.

Edited by vash-chan

I wish ide never spent my money on John Delancie as he couldnt even be bothered to lift his head and say Hi or Thanks.. The rudest guest me and the wife have ever met at one of these shows..

I tried to tell everyone as politely as I could in my Collectormania Day 1 report, I didn't even ask for a photo with him as I was so keen to walk away

I've met Glenister (in a non-convention enviroment) and I got the impression back then that he's a fairly quiet person by nature. I haven't heard of him turning down anyone for an autograph so I think he does like to meet the fans, but is maybe just a little reserved.

Edited by Princess83

Highlights for me were Tom Felton, Burn Gorman and Alice Krige. Both the boys were SUCH lovely gentlemen, so charming, happy to natter away for a few minutes and have photos. Alice was lovely too, and also happy to have a photo and I had a nice little conversation with her too.

I'm also extremely pleased that Leonard Nimoy looked up and smiled at me when I got my autograph, and said hello when I had my photo!

I wish ide never spent my money on John Delancie as he couldnt even be bothered to lift his head and say Hi or Thanks.. The rudest guest me and the wife have ever met at one of these shows..

That's such a shame, when I met him on Friday he was absolutely lovely.

All the guests I met were really great but Ben was a star. I completely forgot what quote i wanted on the pic when i got to the front, Ben was brilliant and he couldn't think of one either but I did put him on the spot.......... He did come up with one eventually though and i thought it was quality.

I am now the proud owner of a pic signed "Welcome to the SS Buttcrack" brilliant. Ben is a top top man.

Also thanks to the brilliant member of the crew who took a great pic of Ben for me after accidently walking in front of the one i was taking. i do have a great pic of the back of your head whoever you are!!!

That's such a shame, when I met him on Friday he was absolutely lovely.

Im glad he was ok to you but to be honest when me and wife met him he just seemed as if he wasnt bothered if he was there or not..

We have met and had 100+ photos and autographs taken since we have been going to these various events with different celebs and I can honestly say he was the worst ever..

Edited by Kingy68

everyone i met over the event were fantastic, top three would be

1 ~ Richard Chaves

2 ~ Tony Amendola

3 ~ Claudia Wells :blush:

joint 4th ~ Leonard Nimoy, Rachel Luttrell, Kerri Green, John Delancie, Liz May Brice, Ben Browder, Nathan Fillion & Andrew Robisnon

Edited by stobbs

I only met Philip Glenister this time, but he was lovely - although he was really busy we had a quick chat and he was happy to write a quote on my photo too, saying it was no problem, and when I thanked him said I was very welcome etc. At the photo shoot he shook my hand, asked how I was doing etc, and when I thanked him after, he said it was his pleasure. Seemed like a nice guy, couldn't really ask for more - I came away a very happy bunny! :blush:

I think it's great that despite the less than brilliant conditions and venue, the guests all seem to have made the best of it and been on great form. There's hardly been any negative comments about the guests, even the ones who were really busy and I think some of those are down to having higher expectations than the reality i.e. that you'd get a photo with the guest or have time to chat which just doesn't happen sometimes with the busy ones.

I saw Rachel, Nathan and Ben on friday and all of them were brilliant even when busy they still took the time to acknowledge you and have a bit of a chat. Credit to all of them.

For me, Andrew Robinson. What a nice guy - very friendly and happy to talk. My camera failed at the moment I was getting a photo with him, but he said he would be happy for me to come back later and try again. So after lunch I went back and he immediately smiled and joked about getting it fixed and posed for another go without any question. Got my photo - very happy!

My favourites have to be the Back To The Future guests. They were all so friendly and spent time talking to you and wanting to know things about us the attendees. I even managed to get James Tolkan to call me a 'Slacker' on camera, which was very cool!

James Tolkan. Chatted about Masters of the Universe and he let slip an event during filming which I wont post on here & I can't believe he told me.

You'll have to fill me in next time I see you. I havent actually spotted you since LFCC 08. I was here on Sat only.

I expect my favourite guests were Eddie the Eagle Edwards and Geoffrey Hughes because they seemed like they genuinely wanted to meet us and were happy to pose for photographs. I won't criticise those that came because they CAME and that is the main thing. I must admit though all the autographs I got ended up costing me a Penelope Cruz "a pretty penny" in other words but hey they were worth it and to be fair it isn't everyday they get to meet me so I guess they felt equally blessed (joke!)

I met Nathan and John Delancie, I wouldn't say I met Nimoy...

If money weren't an option I may have gone for some others, maybe another time.

Favourite was Nathan, I asked him about PG P0rn, shame there were no Slither posters though. He asked if I was married (my wife came with me) and was generally very nice, managed to talk for a minute or two and of course, after I was done I thought of another few things I wanted to mention but forgot at the time, but I always feel like I'm holding people up.

John Delancie was ok, he seemed nice enough but a little workmanlike.

I only met Liz May Brice, Andrew Robinson and Richard Chaves.....

ALL OF THEM were my faves, I can't fault any of them.... very out goin, friendly and talkative... Richard mostly, one of the best guests I've met.....

Andrew was great, he loved it when I shown him my photo of me at the original Hellraiser house, he had a huge grin and started laughing, then spoke briefly about that..... great guy.

Liz was gorgeous!!! she was impressed at the signatures I had on my Predator collection poster and a little surprised I was having her sign it along with some of the greats from Predator 1/2 and AVP.....

Our favourite guest was Sir Geoff Hurst, sometimes he can be a bit of a 'prickly' character, but we found him very charming, engaging and happy to have a natter about all things West Ham and made up for the lack of other football stars around!