Who was your favourite guest?

Princess83

I have to say Tony Amendola was my favourite guest - he chatted for as long as he could about SG1 with us. We forgot to take a picture of him though so when we were in Ben's queue he recognised us and mentioned he still had my pen - mum went over and he let her take a photo - great guest!

I really wanted to meet him but just couldn't afford it, I'd already spent more than I intended to and had to stop somewhere :) Hopefully there will be another chance as he seemed to be really enjoying it. He was sat next to Ben on Friday and while I was in Ben's queue I could see that he spent time chatting to people, having photos taken etc and seemed like a really great guy. Have to make him a priority next time.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only saw three people (Leonard Nimoy, Nathan Fillion and Avery Brooks).

My autograph encounter with Leonard was very brief as it was the end of the day but he was lovely in the photo shoot. (Spock! GLEE!) Nathan was a peach, same as at LFCC. (That's the second time I've been the recipient of the Filliion wink, hee.) But I think my favourite was Avery Brooks. I completely dried when I went to get his autograph, of course (DavidB, if you're reading, I hope I didn't look too goofy!) but that was the best bonding-without-actually-saying-anything-moment I've ever had. And he was clowning around in the photo shoots! That was such a laugh.

I didnt meet anyone personally but took pics of everyone I wanted to and whilst waiting for the BTTF guys to finish up with their customers shall we say I was just listening to their stories. THey are all such nice guys so my vote goes for any of those

The BTTF guys was brilliant!! If there was a book on how guests should be then these people would be in it (not meaning to offend the other guests). They struck poses for photos had props etc... They made everyone feel individual, I have already said it else where in the forum but I wouldn't mind them being repeat guests thats how good they were. PLEASE SM MORE BTTF GUESTS!!

I only met 2 this time around. Ben was lovely. I adored him no end. Very funny, flirty (!) and amazingly chatty.

Alice Krige was just sooooo nice. She was happy to talk for as long as you wanted and very open about things as well. Great great guest.

Out of the people I met would have to be Tom Felton, he was lovely to talk to and it didn't feel forced, I also got a picture with him that was awesome :YAHOO:

Agree Tom was great! He had fun playing with my sisters replica wand.

Out of the people I met would have to be Tom Felton, he was lovely to talk to and it didn't feel forced, I also got a picture with him that was awesome :YAHOO:

Agree Tom was great! He had fun playing with my sisters replica wand.

Hahaha, sounds like fun :D

I was going to bring mine to get signed, but it was a Ron wand not a Draco one:lol:

Both Leonard Nimoy and Avery Brooks were great, very friendly. Avery started pressing a Star Trek comm badge I was wearing just to see if it worked - I now have a talking one for next time! He asked my name and how I was, so he was the highlight of my Sunday!

I did only meet Ben Browder but he was lovely so I thought I'd add my opinion. He was rather chatty and had begun joking with his assistant when I was there. As he signed my picture he passed it along and I said thanks. I then turned to walk away and he obviously then finished the conversation with his assistant and shouted to me 'BYE EMILY!!!' LOL.

Brought a lemon along to the Ben photo shoot which brought a smile to his face, he was as chatty as he could be then as well given the size of the queue asking whether the Flanigan had put me up to the lemon! LOL

i only got 3 autographs.... tom felton, nathan fillion and leonard nimroy.

thought tom was my fave as he was really chatty and cheerful, got a pic with him too.

kinda felt like i was on a conveyor belt with nathan, cos it was so fast, didn't get chance to really ask anything (but was so busy on sat)

felt nimroy was a little abrupt, as he literally took my photo, signed it n said 'ok'. (but that was at 5.15 ish so i think it will have been more tiredness from the long day, than intentional)

was gonna go for alice k. but couldn't find her... did she not do saturday or was she hidden away somewhere? ended up giving up waiting to get ben browder was queue never seemed to end! (so spent last of cash on merchanise instead!)

Alice Krige and Rachel Luttrell stand out as the best for me, both nice and friendly, talked to Alice for a few minutes too. Following them I think Nathan Fillion and Ben Browder as they were nice and friendly too, as was everyone else I met actually but talked less to them.

Plus I was with my extremely tall friend, which basically equates to me hiding behind a wall.

You're just extremely short :dance:

Didn't do this Con, Largely because I heard Leonard Nimoy didn't Personalise. Shame, he's a Legend...

Leonard personalised for me :thumbup:

Tom Felton, Avery Brooks and Burn Gorman were all very friendly.

Rachael Luttrell was stunning.

Nimoy was and IS a legend.

brilliant couple of days had by me and my mate.

good to see some old friends aswell.

Edited by deano42

Only met Philip and Nathan.

Philip was nice enough said Hi and signed my photo.

Nathan was lovely - shook my hand twice, asked me how I was, told me about what he got up to last night :P and he found it amusing when a fly flew in front of the lens as the photographer took a picture in the photoshoot I had with him.

I have to say the friendliest guest was Burn Gorman.. Very chatty and overall seemed a very nice person who was willing to have some kind of conversation with his fans.

Avery Brooks too was chatty and seemed in a good mood as was Kerri Green, Bob Champion, Geoffrey Hughes (Onslo Rocks!!!!! :P ).

Leonard Nimoy was a bit quick doing the autograph session but I suppose it was because he had so many people to sign for.. I would have liked to have a personalization for my £25 as it seemed to much of a rush to go in both say hi to each other and then be ushered out all within a 20 second meet and greet. The photoshoot however was totally different and he was brilliant and he let the wife give him a kiss on the cheek....

I asked Bobby George for a photo and he said no problem of course.. He smiled at the camera and said 'B******S instead of cheese which made us both have a good laugh.

I wish ide never spent my money on John Delancie as he couldnt even be bothered to lift his head and say Hi or Thanks.. The rudest guest me and the wife have ever met at one of these shows..

Edited by Kingy68