naoko mori no show?

mr fagan

Hi all as i am unfortunate in not being able to attend the show, a friend of mine is going and getting me the autos i require. I had a text off him at 11.15 this morning to say that Naoko is not there yet if at all today. Does this mean then that she is not there at all? or wil she be there with Burn tomorrow?. I really do hope so as i only need these two to finish my set of 10x8 photos and a montage board of the five main cast members. please note this is not a rant and a riot im just trying to find out information so i can text my mate later.

Has it been confrimed now that she will come on Sunday? They said to me when I left that it was a maybe.

I've just had it confirmed that she's now not coming at all! That was from the organisers booth and there is a sign up where she was due to be....

A real shame as I was looking forward to seeing her again

it said on her little white board that she had cancelled both days
I saw that as well and got very confused as I wasn't aware she was attending tomorrow. Ah, now I recall the mid morning 'attending on Sunday' on the board.

yep 200 mile round trip for me today for nothing, so thanks Naoko, bit more notice next time please
It is a real shame, however it is very likely that it was a last minute unplanned event which forced the cancellation (and the possible attempt to make Sunday insetad), thus leaving no advance warning of the change.

On a similar note...where did Alice Krige disappear to from her unscheduled appearance yesterday? Returned to the collective I am guessing :borg::clap:

Note to self - always see a guest there and then, never wait until the next day :lol: