Reports

Jog

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
yea, march meet. my parents will probably be lurking somewhere spying on me. ah well.

Ah, u only have 2 parents, there's ... err, more than 2 of us, we'll tie em up til we're finished having fun, they wont be able to do anything :D

Hey Vamps

how come you are all macho and sort of tough online, like you were totally mortified and running away from me, and now you want a full monty, I actually have photographic evidence

split personality eh, spose I'll never meet the online versuion then, just scold the meet version.

good to hear otyherwise all is well

cheers tish tosh, actually you might remember, later (ages after some people drinking bud fell home)

I did actually get a laugh for starting a strip, but you should have seen them screaming for me to stop.....

anyhow, look forward to meetingh you all properlly at the next meeting

yeah never enough time to talk, I try not to stay still too long

jumbo

Hey Vamps

how come you are all macho and sort of tough online, like you were totally mortified and running away from me, and now you want a full monty, I actually have photographic evidence

split personality eh, spose I'll never meet the online versuion then, just scold the meet version.

good to hear otyherwise all is well

cheers tish tosh, actually you might remember, later (ages after some people drinking bud fell home)

I did actually get a laugh for starting a strip, but you should have seen them screaming for me to stop.....

anyhow, look forward to meetingh you all properlly at the next meeting

yeah never enough time to talk, I try not to stay still too long

jumbo

Huns that's the funny thing with the internet you can be whatever you want to be, more fool those who believe everything they read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah guess you could say split personality - who cares, I don't, personally I couldn't give a flying f*** to o be honest!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm being tough and macho, I hardly think that I am either of them, just a weee lass having a laugh.

you joke around by stripping, slapping and whatever else, thats up to you, whatever turns you on with...have fun with it, me on the other hand choose to have fun in that sense on the computer!!!!!!!! Do I criticise you for being that way.......... no!!

So if you wanna throw insults round, bring it on, because I am a hell of a lot better being one major bitch than anything else.

Sorry if I a sound like I am f***ed off, but to be quite honest I f***ing well am, not because of you Jumbo, I think your are just the icing on the cake.

But Vamps is soooooooooooooooo f***ing pissed off

Bye peeps see ya later

Edited by vamps!

:lol: *hugs to you Vamps* Hope you're feeling better ASAP :angel:

xxkissesxx :blush:

Thanks Bling Fling, I can't believe how f***ed off I am right now, I f***ing hate being ill, ok one will try to stop swearing.

Am off to get some tablets, then I think I will leave here for the night, one is in just too much of a mad mood to post round here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bling Fling, babe, if I don't speak to you before you look after yourself, although I will try and talk to you before, during, after Xmas, anytime before you go to Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna keep my list simple. Big hello's to . . .

HoD and Dark Elf Queen - Always a pleasure. You guys RAAAAWWWWKKKKK !!

EV - Good fun on the games and with baseball bats and bubble guns. :unsure:

Vamps! - Mad as ever. Always a star !!

Davido - Good to see you again.

BHPF - It's been a while. Cool to see you after so long.

Rain - Nice to meet you.

Suzi - I didn't pick on you that much did I ? :lol:

Sarah - Yes I have a bloody hole in my ear !!

Bling Fling - Good to see you. You'll be sadly missed. :o

Kennys Boss - Had a good chat about Machine Head and Reading. Cool to meet you.

TheTruthIsBehindYou - Sorry about nicking your tickets. :P

Nomi Noo - Yay for sherbert !

Tish Tosh - I think I picked on you too. :angry:

Sam 21 - Again , its been a while.

Lilelfgirl - Pleasure to see you again.

Jason SM - Nice to meet you too.

Kell - Well , what can I say ? :P

Theres gonna be a load I havent mentioned I know. Jumbo for liking my shirt , it is nice isnt it. :P Then there's Cordy , Houdinia aswell as the rest of the crazy lot.

Peace out people.

See you all again soon. :(

;)

The forum meet was so much fun. Absolutely mad, but I felt so at home with you crazy kids. Came straight from work to the City Limits.

Saw Becks and Jo....Sharon and I go up to them, and before we can even say hi, James molested us with that dead thing around his neck......I refuse to call it a squirrel. It ONCE was.....but it is no longer a squirrel. :wub:

Got mocked for saying I didn't really drink alcohol when I had a Smirnoff Ice in my hand. Sorry for not letting you lick my boots James.....but my father would be after you if he found that out. A mad Donegal man after a madder Dubliner.

Didn't get to speak too that many people. I do remember talking to Elvis for ages. Poor love. I think I rattled on about religion, not fancying Orlando, loving Elijah A LOT, aliens, loving Elijah A LOT, food, loving Elijah A LOT............Oh god, I think he really felt my Elijah love. How nice.

Thanks to Jason, Mark, James, Stef, Elvis and anyone else I had brief conversations with. I would have liked to have talked too more people, but I didn't seem to get the chance to.

Also remember Dave. I believe his name was Dave. So many Dave's. Oh crap, also remember rambling about how gorgeous Dave Grohl is (when the Tribute video came on) to Elvis. If you read this, I am sorry Elvis!

Thanks guys and everyone have a wonderful Christmas,

Tara xxx