Edward's expressions

naurarwen_fangorn

Sorry just watching Twilight for the umpteenth time and was just wondering what's with Edward's orgasm face. I love it!! But really why he looks like he's about to bite a small chunk of flesh out of his hand.

Hope Starbuck73 doesn't mind me borrowing this image but let me know if you do. Just you were the only person who I remembered had a picture of his face

twicam01_0336.jpg

Also why does Edward's hair colour seem to change in evry scene??

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I have to say I do love this bit in the film makes me giggle everytime. What I didn't enjoy last night was the fact my mum was here and she was trying to get me to explain the whole Twilight vampires thing. I didn't even know where to start...I got the usual questions of

Why can they go out in the sunlight?

How can people not tell their vampires?

If there vampires and sparkle in the sunlight then why do they have a house with glass windows?

Then sadly she spotted the Volvo C30 and started accusing me of wanting the Volvo just because Edward has it. Well thats some of the reason but its also a really nice car, been doing my research on it and its just so amazing.

Then sadly she spotted the Volvo C30 and started accusing me of wanting the Volvo just because Edward has it. Well thats some of the reason but its also a really nice car, been doing my research on it and its just so amazing.

I've seen a lot of the cars around in Belgium and there's even 1 in my town. Have you noticed there is only place for 2 people in the back? How on earth Emmet can fit? I have no clue :D

Sadly the Volvo C30 is only a 4 seater car. Guess Emmett had to sit of the roof. Lol. Will see if I can find a picture of the back of a Volvo C30. I'm sorted though there's usually only 2 people in my car anyway, or 3 when I go to some conventions.

0607_z%2B2007_volvo_c30%2Binterior_rear_seat.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I'm telling you he must grip on to the roof, or maybe Alice goes in the boot?? I guess you could illegally sit in the middle but it would be quite squished. I guess thats why when we see them round the car there's only Edward, Alice, Rosalie and Jasper? Think this is why they had the S60 in the book as that is a 5 seater but don't think it was hip enough.