Post your pics guys

touchthesky

What is it they say....."Every picture tells a story"

Well going by these pictures posted so far, I reckon it proves that no amount of cold stopped everyone having a great time.

They are all brill :smile:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick question.....

Did anyone get a picture of two people jogging down the corridor with a blanket over their heads yelling, one of them looking suspiciously like Burn Gorman, the other one his guest assistant (me!)?

If so can you please email it to me at hannahrallison@yahoo.co.uk.

Nathan-scanned.jpg

The signature is a bit hard to see from the scan I've done, but you can see it fine on the actual picture itself. Also the green line came up on the scan for some reason...

Nathanauto.jpg

Again the signature is very black on this scan but looks fine on the picture itself.

JohnDelancieauto.jpg

I also have a couple of photos with him but they're on the PC at home, will upload later.

I got home like 2 hours ago so I don't anything else uploaded yet, but here's one photo of my most awesome photo session ever. :chair:

bunny1_kl.jpg

Malcolm is just the best photographer ever to grace the earth with his presence, of course we all know SJ is a genius and I just love Ben for playing along and not telling me "go away you crazy girl". :chair:

Ahhh. Those bunny ears! Brilliant photo. :rolleyes:

I think I did speak to a shivering DavidB who was with Avery Brooks on the Saturday. Of course I didn't say who I was. Progress of sorts...

Hey it was cold :WAVE: Avery was wrapped up far better than I was lol but that meant he had a warm handshake for everyone :chair:

Yes, I always seem to meet lots of forum people without knowing it, then see them on Facebook or in pics on here and it's like 'ohhh that was you ..' :WINCE:

That was one groovy coat he had on. And yes, he had a lovely warm handshake. Hee. I tried to catch your eye before it was my turn to speak to Avery but you were busy with what appeared to be a Kit-Kat. After meeting Avery I was not really in a fit state to talk at all. I think I did say something to you like, "Have fun," but I really cannot be sure. :angry: Oh, now I remember I thanked you for fishing out one of my photos for me when I was in the Fillion/Avery queue! Yes.

(You're probably thinking, "Which one were you again?" :wub: )

Hopefully these are openable.......

I'm being asked to sign in to Facebook when I click on the links.

Sorry, yeah it looks like you need an account with them to view, even I have to sign in and they're my pics. :D

How do you post straight to a message on here?

Everyone's got some great pictures, I'm sooo jealous!! I didn't have anyone to go with so unfortunately didn't make it. I'm just oggling all photos of Nathan Fillion and Ben Browder!!

Thanks all

Debbie

P.S Let me know what you think

Would love to. It's nice to see what people have managed to capture of the day - usually a lot of things I missed for some reason. Unfortunately all us non-facebook users can't see any as you need to log in.

Never mind, I'm sure someone who can will come on and let you know.

Everyone's got some great pictures, I'm sooo jealous!! I didn't have anyone to go with so unfortunately didn't make it. I'm just oggling all photos of Nathan Fillion and Ben Browder!!
Nice pic's. My favourite is the decapitated panda . I saw that as well. I spent the next 30 mins keeping an eye out for a headless panda wandering about ;)