Post your pics guys

touchthesky

I wasn't going to upload mine as they're not great but wanted to contribute something. My brother took more but hasn't sent them to me yet but here's a few for you...

CMTA1.JPG

CMTA2.JPG

CMBB1.JPG

CMBB2.JPG

I just couldn't get one with Ben looking up but these are still ok.

Must take my good camera next time though it's a bit hard to handle when I'm on my own.

Edited by sugar_mouse

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stobbs, I love your photos, thanks for sharing! And Alice really looked lovely.

Thanks Psychosis, nice to meet you again at the event, hope you met everyone/got everything you wanted.

200906062009collmania15.jpg

200906062009collmania15m.jpg

200906072009collmania15.jpg

200906062009collmania15r.jpg

200906072009collmania15v.jpg

200906062009collmania15k.jpg

200906072009collmania15g.jpg

Great photos all. I can't share much as I am quite bad at photography in general but here are pics I took with three guests:

Philip Glenister's autograph on a cover of Cult Times (feb 08 issue) Just need Keeley's signature now :)

Photoshoot with Philip Glenister

Photoshoot with Burn Gorman

With Tom Felton

Edited by vash-chan

Can I just make a request early on that people don't quote a whole post of photos like indio did? It makes the thread so difficult to read!!

Great pics everyone, will add mine later :)

sorry lizzy, you are too gorgeous from looking at your profile photo to argue with. :o

stobbs, who is the 2nd lady dressed in black

that would be JCB!! ~ Julie Catlin Brown, i know she gets a bit of a bad rap on here but she is really nice

damn. i thought i reconised her. i really wanted her autograph for a while now.

that would be JCB!! ~ Julie Catlin Brown, i know she gets a bit of a bad rap on here but she is really nice

Agreed - I had a quick chat with her for the first time today. Lovely person to talk to/with.

She has had a bad rep on here due to things that have happened at previous events and I have had personal experience of her being rather unpleasant at times myself in the past... BUT I saw her around a lot on friday and she seemed to be very different though I've never dared speak to her myself :blush:

Having said that, she does represent a lot of the guests and without her we wouldn't have so many great people coming over giving us the chance to meet them, so give her credit for working with SM to get these things to happen. That's more important.

i really wanted her autograph for a while now.
Likewise. Would be nice to see her as a guest.

I've never dared speak to her myself :blush:

Having said that, she does represent a lot of the guests and without her we wouldn't have so many great people coming over giving us the chance to meet them, so give her credit for working with SM to get these things to happen. That's more important.

Talk to her - I am willing to bet you will be pleasantly suprised. Wish I had thought to ask to take her photo now!

As for her agent role, I agree. Huge thanks for bringing over everyone she does

Edited by 1of2

i really wanted her autograph for a while now.
Likewise. Would be nice to see her as a guest.

i've seen her sign things for people whist working in her agent role and of course she does it free of charge

I've never dared speak to her myself :blush:

Talk to her - I am willing to be you will be pleasantly suprised. Wish I had thought to ask to take her photo now!

LOL! Although you may well be right I've been shouted at and bossed around by her a few too many times in the past for no particularly good reason. Once it was for daring to attempt to take a photo of a guest while I was queuing up, even though it wouldn't have held anyone up or caused any problem or distraction as I always try and turn the flash off. It seems the no posed photos meant no photos of any kind that day, anything to get as many people through as possible. Put me right off her though that was a good few years ago now and she does appear to be a bit different these days. So maybe I'm being a bit unfair.

Apparently as a guest herself she's always been really nice and I'm not the most outgoing person, even at my advanced age. I find it hard enough to think of something original to ask the guests I do go and see.

As for her agent role, I agree. Huge thanks for bringing over everyone she does

Other feelings aside, all credit for that. It's hard to argue when I've been able to meet some legendary guests because of her even if the experience wasn't always the best.

Can I just make a request early on that people don't quote a whole post of photos like indio did? It makes the thread so difficult to read!!

sorry lizzy, you are too gorgeous from looking at your profile photo to argue with. :lol:

Why thank you! :blush: If that wasn't sarcastic teehee :D I wasn't singling you out on purpose indio, you were the first I saw do it... I just see it every time, and have had my own quoted and it is rather embarrassing to see myself multiplied so many times that people are moaning at having to scroll past me lol :P

My scanner is under a pile of stuff, I may just take a photo of my photoshoots lol :P

I may just take a photo of my photoshoots lol :P
Were you in the Nimoy photoshoot on Saturday? Thought I heard the lady in front of me say to the person on the door that they were Lizzy on the forum. Of course that could be the new Lizzy!

Were you in the Nimoy photoshoot on Saturday? Thought I heard the lady in front of me say to the person on the door that they were Lizzy on the forum. Of course that could be the new Lizzy!

It wasn't me (if indeed I'm the new lizzy!) - although I was in the shoot on Saturday, I don't think I spoke to anyone about the forum over the weekend - so I'm guessing you might have the right one!

Edited by lizzy88

It wasn't me (if indeed I'm the new lizzy!) - although I was in the shoot on Saturday, I don't think I spoke to anyone about the forum over the weekend - so I'm guessing you might have the right one!

You are new lizzy..sorry :P Thanks for the confirmationon if it was you or old Lizzy. Didn;t mean old. Sorry original Lizzy :crying: . Either way I should have said hello to a fellow fourm member. I keep seeing Queen Sindel everywhere but never get around to introducing myself. I think I did speak to a shivering DavidB who was with Avery Brooks on the Saturday. Of course I didn't say who I was. Progress of sorts...

sorry lizzy, you are too gorgeous from looking at your profile photo to argue with. :crying:

Why thank you!:P If that wasn't sarcastic teehee :o I wasn't singling you out on purpose indio, you were the first I saw do it... I just see it every time, and have had my own quoted and it is rather embarrassing to see myself multiplied so many times that people are moaning at having to scroll past me lol :P

My scanner is under a pile of stuff, I may just take a photo of my photoshoots lol :P

no not sarcastic, your a real stunner looking at your photo. :P i see what ya mean about the quote it makes the thread difficult to read.

I indeed was, and I indeed did! Was speaking to the crew member as he recognised me as a regular to the shows and I introduced myself. You should have said hi- I'm perfectly used to it and chatty lol (and I should thank you as I now have Leonard and Joan on the pic you sent me!)

no not sarcastic, your a real stunner looking at your photo. :D i see what ya mean about the quote it makes the thread difficult to read.

Awww, thanks indio! Gosh, if you're talking about my James Marsters pic (or even my av!) they're quite old now and that is scary :P 2007 I think it was!!!

Shall I put my pics up now then? Shoots are photos of photos, and I look how I felt lol- wet and cold :P

4476_96308840684_510465684_2341155_2135383_n.jpg

4476_96308845684_510465684_2341156_6688611_n.jpg

4476_96308835684_510465684_2341154_6779947_n.jpg

(My poor hair gave up by this point!)

4476_96243755684_510465684_2340448_2122234_n.jpg

My fiancée (as of Friday!) with Mark McClure

4476_96243760684_510465684_2340449_273086_n.jpg

My poor nose is bright red!

n510465684_2340951_7970381.jpg

4476_96289625684_510465684_2340978_4053707_n.jpg

With Spidey- who I believe is the_batman on here! (Am I right in guessing that?!)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9650...mp;l=bee5d1cc54 lots and lots more in my facebook album- no idea if non facebook-ers can view it or not... And as usual, anyone feel free to add me as long as you tell me who you are/username!

xx