1 week to go!

miss adventure

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since I bought my ticket and booked the hotel.

I'm off to Milton Keynes later on today for CM15 so am more than a little excited. Two amazing weekends in a row! :YAHOO::clap::dance::D

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since I bought my ticket and booked the hotel.

I'm off to Milton Keynes later on today for CM15 so am more than a little excited. Two amazing weekends in a row! :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::WAVE:

how many days you going? Will be there on sunday. Take a coat

I'm mega gutted I can't make it to Collectormania this weekend... there were some guests I really wanted to meet.... but at least I've got next weekend to look forward too :D

Hi Troi 127,. I would read the collectormainia forum for today Oh dear not great reviews at all have just clicked on it, So you may be glad you saved your money for next Friday. Check it out. Julie :uhoh:

We just got back from C15 and had a dreadful time! Freezing and didn't get to see anyone, the stalls we're too crowded and the kids nearly collapsed!! Really looking forward to next week now to make up for the disappointment!

We just got back from C15 and had a dreadful time! Freezing and didn't get to see anyone, the stalls we're too crowded and the kids nearly collapsed!! Really looking forward to next week now to make up for the disappointment!

That's really odd, coz I had an awesome time at C15 today, and it's made me look forward to next weekend even more.

Hi Kris, just seen your photos on facebook - you did have a good time!! We'd have been ok if it was just me and my mate, but the new venue is totally family unfriendly. Will have to give it a miss in the future.

No kids at BTL though, we're free!!

Hi Kris, just seen your photos on facebook - you did have a good time!! We'd have been ok if it was just me and my mate, but the new venue is totally family unfriendly. Will have to give it a miss in the future.

No kids at BTL though, we're free!!

It was a temporary set-up this time. The conference centre will be finished in time for the next one, which means warmth/indoors/more excellence.

I proper made out like a bandit today... The pain in my feet right now is sooooooooooooo worth the random celeb chats, and the Philip Glenister photo queue... will share this weekend!

xxx

I'm off to Milton Keynes later on today for CM15 so am more than a little excited. Two amazing weekends in a row! :clap::YAHOO::wub::wub:

Went for Saturday and Sunday. I'd seen the weather forecast and so took a warm, waterproof coat with a big hood. Turned out to be a really good decision. Fantastic weekend despite the weather.

I'm off to Milton Keynes later on today for CM15 so am more than a little excited. Two amazing weekends in a row! B););)B)

Went for Saturday and Sunday. I'd seen the weather forecast and so took a warm, waterproof coat with a big hood. Turned out to be a really good decision. Fantastic weekend despite the weather.

I went and hobbled around. Met the people I wanted then tried to find somewhere warm to sit. not very sucessful on the last part. but it was ok.