Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

SciFiMAD

Oh my god! Shock to hear he's dead- bigger shock to see suicide!! I never got his autograph, but met him briefly before Kill Bill in 2002 in London... he seemed a bit drugged up tbh so that may have been a reason behind it.... still, very sad news regardless ;)

I met him a couple of times in the last couple of years and on both occasions he was mumbling and incoherent, but he did at least show up to events to meet his fans. The guy did have a few personal issues but as has been said by his representatives, he just didn't come across as someone who'd deliberately take their own life. I hope his family can clear up the mystery surrounding his death.

On the other hand, if the guy did do a Hutchence, it will only increase his status as a legend.

RIP and thank you for taking time out to meet us.

if the guy did do a Hutchence, it will only increase his status as a legend.

Really? I'd have thought that if you were so jaded and bored that the only way you can get off is to choke yourself half to death, and indeed beyond, leaving what quite frankly is a pretty sad final scene and an embarrassment for your loved ones... well frankly I'd have thought that that made you rather a sad sap than a legend.