Team Robsten

SugarSpunSister

Am I the only one who DOESNT want robsten?

I dont know why I just dont like the idea of them being together in real life.

Maybe cos Im a one tree hill fan and look what happened there - two costars got MARRIED, then ended up divorced, and their characters who were also a couple had to be split up cos the writers felt uncomfortable making the actors do romantic scenes together.

I know they wouldnt change the storylines with the saga, Im just saying. If they got together, I dont think it would last, and then it would be SO awkward when they broke up.

Like I said, I cant pinpoint exactly why im against it, I just am.

Ok so Emma Watson has outed Robsten? or not?

http://www.harrypotterspage.com/?p=1159.

What do we think????

Personally I'd love them to be a couple in real life, so cute!

xx

Goodness no, I hate Emma Watson lol.

And doesn't KStew have a Boyfriend?!

Looks like she is making trouble lol.

I've just read this out loud to Sam - she also hates EW - quote "shes a real bitch and on the set of Deathly Hallows shes a real diva!!!!! according to interviews with the crew :help:

Ryano - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Am still team Robsten, I just think there is something going on there, it's all too clicky to just be friends.

I am sure Rob could find perhaps a prettier gf, as personally I think Kristen is a little plain, but I just think they fancy the pants off of each other! LOL x

I personaly think that they do make a gd couple, but it sorta wood spoil the romance in the films??

I also do think it would cause loads of problems, cause like most hollywood lover affairs, this mite turn out s*** too??

But o wells....Best of luck to them really...

I don't know if they are together and personally I'm not sure I'd like it much but whatever as not my call.

What I find hilarious is that the media has made such a big deal out of "their chemistry". Now maybe it's just me but they were pretty much chosen as Edward and Bella partly because of their chemistry so wouldn't it be a bit strange if there wasn't any? Also they spend hours a day on set being madly in love and doing take after take of steamy snogging......Rob has said that the obsession carried across into the real world so of course they fancy each other (just look at Julia Roberts and all her leading men) but at the same time they are actors and faking a loved up kiss probably isn't the hardest thing they would have to do. Would it work long-term without the Twilight influence....who knows???

What I find hilarious is that the media has made such a big deal out of "their chemistry". Now maybe it's just me but they were pretty much chosen as Edward and Bella partly because of their chemistry so wouldn't it be a bit strange if there wasn't any? Also they spend hours a day on set being madly in love and doing take after take of steamy snogging......Rob has said that the obsession carried across into the real world so of course they fancy each other (just look at Julia Roberts and all her leading men) but at the same time they are actors and faking a loved up kiss probably isn't the hardest thing they would have to do. Would it work long-term without the Twilight influence....who knows???

Such a good point - a big reason that so many actors playing lovers get together on set and then break up quickly afterward is that to an extent they are falling in love in character, with the other character. When that spell is over, often the infatuation is too.